˗ˏˋ 15 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Jumping to the beat of the music, Miseon danced happily with a bright smile as Seojun sang his heart out. The brunette laughing hysterically as the Han boy purposely made his voice crack.

Seojun started laughing himself as Miseon grabbed a nearby microphone, joining him as she rocked her head back and forth, her voice wavering from the powerful movements.

The petite girl panted as the song ended. She watched as their score appeared on the screen, causing her to squeal in excitement. Seojun laughed even louder in amusement as he saw her do a terrible victory dance, almost tripping over her feet.

"I need you to sing a serious song now," Miseon announced as she grabbed a bear hat, walking over to put it on his head, giggling as his bangs covered his eyes. "I wanna see if you can actually sing."

"Are you underestimating me, Ms. Kim?" Seojun questioned as he fixed his hat, smirking down at the girl as she pushed him towards the panel before taking a seat, her eyes sparkling.

The Han boy cleared his throat as the song started, closing his eyes briefly before opening them, starting directly at the petite girl with a determined gaze. Miseon's eyes widened in shock as he started singing. Sure, she had heard that he had been a trainee, but it never occurred to her he could actually sing, at least not like that. His voice was so deep and smooth as he sang 'How do you do', luring her in as she got lost in his sharp eyes.

"Wow, Han Seojun," the brunette breathed as the song finished, staring at the boy in front of her in awe. "Is there anything you can't do?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out, Sunshine," Seojun said coolly as fixed his jacket, feeling proud of himself. "Your turn now."

"What? Yeah, no," Miseon immediately denied, shaking her hands in front of her as the tall boy approached her with a cute pout. "I, uh, I can't."

"Please?"

"No way."

"For me?"

"Nuh-uh."

"I'll buy you strawberry milk."

"Deal!" The brunette instantly agreed, standing up as she grabbed her microphone before making her way towards the panel to pick a song. Seojun laughed as he took a seat, watching as she closed her eyes, breathing in and out.