˗ˏˋ 30 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Doodling on her homework, Miseon boredly listened as Soojin continued to explain how to solve the current math problem she was struggling. Her mind was away from the task at hand as she thought about Daejung coming over to her house after the study session. She had invited him to join them, but he had politely declined, saying he had to go somewhere before heading over to hers. Breathing out a heavy sigh, Soojin arched a brow before Sooa spoke up, causing everyone at the table to turn their attention towards her.

"Jugyeong should be here soon."

The Kim girl hummed in acknowledgment as she focused on her work after Soojin pinched her arm. However, while they were busy studying and enjoying their time together, Jugyeong had been circled and taken to a place against her will. Even though Sungyong had planned for it to be Miseon, he figured it wouldn't hurt to take Jugyeong instead.

Maybe twenty minutes had passed and everyone grew worried as the Im girl failed to make her appearance. Sooa continuously called Jugyeong's number, hoping she'll eventually pick up, while Miseon stood by the entrance, peering out of it.

Sooa's frown deepened as her call went to voicemail again. "Why isn't she here? She told me she was nearby."

"I guess she decided to skip today," Taehoon sighed disappointingly as he picked up a random magazine.

"But she said she was nearby," Miseon spoke up, her eyebrows furrowed as she thought about the weird situation. "Why would she tell us that if she was planing on skipping?"

"Besides, Jugyeong isn't the type to skip class," Soojin added as she nodded her head, agreeing with the petite girl.

"Do you think she's okay?" Sooa asked as she bit her lip as they all worriedly glanced at each other, silence washing over them.

A few seconds later, Miseon's phone rang, startling the group of friends. Grabbing her phone out of her bag, the brunette looked at the contact before accepting the video call.

"Jugyeong why aren't-" the Kim girl started before a confused look washed over her, causing the rest of her friends to huddle around her as they peered down at her phone.

"You went to a karaoke room? You should've told me-" Sooa said before Taehoon placed his hand over his girlfriend's mouth, cutting her off as he spoke up.

"Wait. I think they're bullies..."

"Oh, no, no, no," Miseon whispered, her eyes widening as she recognized Sungyong. Instantly standing up, the Kim girl shoved everything in her bag before dashing out of the room, her friends following closely behind.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Soojin shouted as they all ran down the streets, ignoring the weird looks people around them threw their way.

"Just follow me!" The brunette yelled behind her as she kept running, silently praying they hadn't done anything to her best friend before they had the chance to get there.

-

"We're here!" Sooa screaming as they made their way inside the room, turning everyone's attention towards the four before Sungyong bitterly laughed at the sight of Miseon.

"Look who showed up. Han Seojun, your girlfriend's here and I didn't even need to kidnap her," the boy jeered as Seojun's gaze shifted towards the petite girl, his eyes widening as she rolled up her sleeves.

Just as one boy was about to punch Soojin in the face, Miseon quickly kicked the guy in the stomach, causing him to bend down in pain before she jabbed her elbow between his shoulder blades. Not leaving anyone else the time to process what just happened, Sooa screamed at the top of her lungs before she jumped on a bullies' back.

Soojin's foot collided with a guy's jaw as she spun around, making him to fall onto the table as his face accidentally smashed down on the controls, playing another song. Meanwhile, Taehoon grabbed a microphone stand, hitting one guy in between his legs.

Suho resumed his own fighting as he flipped a guy on the floor while Seojun punched Sungyong in the face. Miseon tried her best to get to Jugyeong before a familiar boy took a hold of her, trapping her in his arms like he had done before in the alley.

Trashing around, Miseon kicked her short legs in the air as she struggled to hit the bully until he squeezed her a little too tight, making her fear of being trapped kick in. Panting heavily, the brunette's vision darkened as she continued to struggle before someone grabbed his collar, causing him to drop her on the floor. Shifting her gaze up, the brunette watched as Suho repeatedly punched the guy in the face before she hurriedly stood up and went to Jugyeong's side.

"Are you okay?" Miseon asked her best friend as her eyes scanned the taller girl, looking for any kind of injury. "Let's get you out of here."

Unfortunately, before the duo had anytime to move, a guy threw a jab towards Jugyeong. Miseon pushed her friend on the sofa, receiving the hit straight on her jaw, the impact making her fall to the floor. The brunette's eyes darkened as the boy smirked down at her before he approached her and grabbed her shirt, about to punch her again. 

Luckily, Seojun seized the boy's fist, turning the bully around as he punched him straight on his jaw. Standing up on her feet once again, Miseon snatched a book and threw it in Sungyong's face, disorientating him. Stepping aside, she watched with a satisfied smile as the Han boy swung his fist at the boy. Meanwhile, Suho caught the stumbling Sungyong's arm before flipping him onto the table, pinning him down.

Jugyeong stood there in shock as everyone finally stopped fighting - Sungyong and his gang knocked out cold on the ground as Sooa and Taehoon cheered, while Soojin fixed her shirt. Miseon winced in pain, the adrenaline wearing off as she carefully brought a hand to her lip before bringing it down, her fingers stained with blood. Turning her gaze from her hand, the brunette was about to ask Jugyeong if she was okay, but paused as she saw the way Seojun was looking down at her best friend.

Tearing her eyes away from the duo, Miseon clenched her fists together as the oh-so familiar pain in her heart resurfaced.