🌊|𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞|🌊

Start from the beginning

When I got there, I looked around, until I saw y/n's still body being carried out of the ocean by two paramedics...

My heart sunk to the pit of my stomach, my mouth grew dry and opened slightly in shock and my eyes widened out of panic.

I stumbled a little as I started running as fast as I could towards the scene, when I noticed Allison, Klaus and Diego standing around the paramedics, who were checking y/n's pulse.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" I yelled frantically as I approached the three of them.
"I-I-I don't know, we were just watching y/n and then we heard her leave the house so we chased after her but by the time we got here i-it was too late!" Klaus told me fearfully.

I looked back down to see the paramedics giving her CPR, which was enough for me to break down into sobs.

Third person's pov:

Out of shock and fear, Five's legs completely gave away, causing him to fall down to his knees and try to crawl over to his beloved, but something held him back.

Diego had grabbed him by the shoulder's before he could get too close, then pulled him back so he was restraining him for going over to y/n and getting in the way of the medics trying to save her life.

Diego had never felt much for his brother Five, but seeing him break down into bits because of the love of his life dying, sort of reminded him of something he had to go through with one of his past lover's, making him almost feel obligated to comfort the poor boy.

Almost like how he wanted someone to
comfort him when he lost Patch.

And even though he thought Five was a cold hearted asshole, he couldn't bear to see him like this. And neither could Allison or Klaus, so they knelt down to rub his shoulder or try to convince him that things will be fine.

Meanwhile, all four of them still watched in agony as they saw the medics continuously pound up and down on y/n's lifeless chest, hoping and praying that it would be enough to bring her back.

But still, her face remained emotionless, pale and cold. Five had always feared he'd see her like this; her hair, scraggly and wet, spread across the damp sand beneath her. Her body, not moving a single muscle and staying the way it was: dead. Her face, which used to carry so much joy and happiness, but now carries darkness and, well... nothing.

He liked to think that while she was like this, that deep down -somewhere- she was still in there. Like she was watching the people she cared about mourning over her, while she wondered cluelessly, "What's all the fuss about?"

Or that she felt as though she was sleeping peacefully; that she felt warm and cozy, laying in the most comfortable position and dreaming a beautiful dream that made her smile in her sleep. However, she looked far from what Five's hopes were.

He continued to yelp and cry helplessly, as he still witnessed every pound upon her chest, thinking again and again that at least one of them was bound to bring her back to her normal happy self.

But no. Her blue lips stayed in a tight, thin line, not giving off any signs that they would ever curl back up into a smile.

Five begged again and again, "LET ME GO, LET ME GO!" But none of his three siblings ever took this into account, as their grip remained firm on him.