Rakeem POV: 3 and ah half weeks

I turned over on my bed seein da empty space, I hated not havin Kordell here but I felt it would be better for my mental health if we took some space and let me cool off.

I'm hurt and angry at him, yes, but that's my baby.

Lemme call my pregnant wife.

I went to my FaceTime log and clicked on his name. He took three rings and finally answered it showin him walkin upstairs wit his wings in his hands.

"Hey! my pregnant wifeeee!" I cheesed and he mugged me sittin down on the bed and restin back onna headboard takin ah bite of his wings "Heyyyy sexyface!" He cheesed right back.

"Messiahhhh!!!" He called and I heard da door open "Yeah?" I heard Messiah voice "Gimme kiss" Cory smiled and Messiah huffed and gave him ah kiss.

"Now run to da gas station and get me two pickles and some hot Cheetos" Cory smiled makin me laugh at his ass "byeeee" I mumbled lookin at da time dat read 11:45 pm "ight you sure dats all you want?" Messiah asked and Cory hummed.

"Yes— get some cheese to the frito kind" He nodded and Messiah walked outta da camera "Jupiter!! Come be wit yo momma" Messiah yelled and Jupiter sat onna bed.

"Alright i ah be back" Messiah left I'm guessing and I sighed.

"Okay, so why you call me?" Cory asked and I smacked my lips "I gotta have ah reason ta call? Woowwwwww" I rolled my eyes and he smacked his lips.

"Boy— youn gotta have ah reason but at dis time of night yes you do" He bit into another wing and moaned at the taste.

"Wings so much better when you pregnant!" He said and I laughed "Anyways yo reason" He continued and I sighed.

"I miss him" I said and Cory looked at me "Wh— oh Kordell?" He questioned and I nodded my head "Yeah." I frowned and he hummed.

"What happened? Like Ik what happened but what happened, happened?" He asked and I sighed.

"After messiah's bachelorette party he came home and—" I paused takin ah deep breath "Cory it was terrible, He wouldn't look at me and he was cryin" I laughed.

"Damn, big ass baby" Cory mumbled and I side eyed him "Now yk Messiah would be da same way!" I laughed at him and he shrugged "Messy ugly fine ass know better" He shrugged and I nodded.

"Kordell wouldn't even let me touch him he just kept mumblin how sorry he was and when I finally gave him some water and shit he told me and I slapped da fuck outta him" I explained and rolled my eyes.

"After dat we just kept walkin around da house not communicating and he slept onna couch and I slept in da bed" I shrugged "Now dat I think about it he was more hurt about him cheatin den I was" I thought about it.

"I mean yeah I was hurt but now I'm just disappointed that he allowed him self ta get dat drunk" I said and Cory nodded his head.

"In all honesty, and yk I don't condone cheating, but I like Kordell and he made you happy. Just cause he did this one time doesn't mean he'll do it again, He gotta be ah damn good actor to come home like dat after cheatin if he didn't love you." Cory explained and I nodded my head.

"I'm finna go get him" I stood up and Cory smiled "where he stayin?" He asked "His momma house." I stated and grabbed my keys walkin down stairs.

"Imma come ova tomorrow so bye pregnant wife!" I waved and he huffed "Bye sexyface! Lemme know how it goes" He said and then hung up.

I slipped on my shoes and walked outside hoppin in my car and takin off.
____________

I rung da doorbell and waited, swinging my arms until Kordell momma came to the door "Hey Rakeem!" She greeted me and let me in.

"Hey Ik its late but I came to get Kordell" I said slowly and she nodded her head "He told me what he did and I beat tf out him!" She said rollin her eyes.

"How is he?" I asked walkin up da stairs and she looked at me wary "He's...not himself right na" She shook her head "but Ik you'll help him out" She smiled and kissed me onna cheek.

"Well I'm goin ta sleep na baby, got work inna mornin" She waved walkin in her room and closin da door.

I walked over to Kordell's room and opened da door "dell?" I looked at his room seein ah pile of tissue onna side of the bed and his clothes everywhere.

I decided ta clean up and pack his clothes before we left so that's what I did. I put on some gloves and picked up the tissue puttin it all in da trash can.

Then I grabbed his bag and stated foldin his clothes and puttin it in the bag neatly and grabbin his toothbrush and settin it there before zippin up da bag.

I looked at Kordell climbing in da bed wit him.

I texted his friends ah week ago and they told me he ain't been doin to good. They said he don't be eatin right and he just sleep all da damn time.

They were right. He look badddd. But still sexy.

I threw my leg over him and cuddled him. I'm guessing I woke him up because he turned around and opened his eyes.

"Rakeem?" He whispered and I scrunched my face up "Hey baby" I smiled and he tensed up at the hand on his face "Relax, it's just me" I brung my face closer and he scooted back.

"We— were supposed on ah one month break you—" I cut him off "shhh, ion wanna break no mo" I frowned. I'm happy he respected da break and shit but I'm hea.

"I want you ta come home" I said and he looked at me and nodded "okay" he cracked ah smile and got up.

You could see how skinny he had gotten, he was still buff as hell tho.

"You wanna stop get sumn ta eat for we go home?" I asked and he shook his head "Naw I'm not hungry" He picked up his bag and I laughed.

"Maybe I said that wrong" I paused "We are going ta get sumn ta eating " I smiled and he looked me up and down before noddin "ight" He nodded.
______________

We stopped and got some Wendy's, we ate that and den went right back home and now we was goin ta bed.

"Whatchu doin?" I asked throwin da cover offa me when I seen Kordell pick up the covers he used ta use for da couch "I'm sleepin onna couch?" He said like it was more of ah question and I shook my head.

"No you not" I shook my head and he looked around "so you want me ta sleep onna floor?" He tilted his head and I laughed at him "Kordell!! You can sleep inna bed" I rolled my eyes and he nodded.

He got under the covers and scooted to the edge of the bed and I sighed. I wanted to talk tomorrow but maybe we need to do dis now.

"Kordell" I pushed him and he sat up and looked at me "what is your problem?" I asked and he shook his head "nun" He shrugged and I nodded "mhmm" I scooted up to him and he looked at me.

"What you doin?" He asked while I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck "Kordell talk to me" I looked at him and he sighed then dropped his head on my shoulder. 

"I feel like ah disappointment" He mumbled "and Ik I was drunk or whatever but I can't help but feel dirty" He huffed and I shook my head.

"I forgive you dell" I said "yes I'm disappointed in you but you were drunk off yo ass" I laughed.

"But you said you hated me" He reminded me and I shook my head and picked his head up "I didn't mean it I- I was just hurt okay?" I asked and he looked at me and tears were in his eyes.

"Kordell I love you okay? and even after all dis shit I still love you and imma gone love you regardless" I kissed his tears away and he nodded his head.

"I love you to mama" He kissed me and I smiled at da nickname.

We gone be good.

Yooooo

2 more chapters🥲 And yessss there is a sequel lol.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍