Rakeem POV: Continued

"He what!" I shot up in my bed. Cory had called me and told me that Kadeem stupid ass tried ta kidnap Cory, and Jamie was just there fa no reason.

"Yeah frien so you needa come ova so you can get yo licks back" Cory said into the phone and I scrunched my face up and looked ova.

"Ion kno" I shrugged and wrapped my arm on Kordell back "I'm happy where I am" I said playin wit his hair and he turned over to face me pullin me into him and kissin my jaw.

"You don't wanna like booty rap- Cory!! No!" I laughed at him "can you do it fa me?" I asked and he groaned "no I can't do any strenuous activities" Cory said sounding like ah white man and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright I'll be over in 30" I nodded and hung up the phone.

"Who was dat?" Kordell asked and I smiled "Cory...Kadeem tried ta break in so I'm goin ova- No" Kordell cut me off and I smacked my lips sittin on top of him.

"But- but nun you ain't goin ova dea" He said and I hummed kissin him on his chest "they don't have no idea what dat nigga put you threw but I do I was-" He gasped and shifted as I sucked on his neck.

"Rakeem" he held my waist and closed his eyes "you can come wit me" I said softly and switchin sides and he grunted "please I just wanna get my hits in" I whispered in his ear brushing my lips up against it lightly.

"Fuck man ight" He sat up puttin his hand on my shoulder and I laughed at him and the big ass hickey that was left on his shoulder.

Knowin Kordell he would wear ah fuckin wife beater and some basketball shirt bc he wanted ta show off my shit and be comfy at da same time.

"Where you goin?" I asked "ta smoke ah blunt" He said walkin out and closin da door "and you ain even gone share? Rude ass" I rolled my eyes and walked ova ta where my dressers where.

I've been goin ta actual college although that wasn't my plan at first since I was always jumpy and shit and hated gettin stared at.

But Kordell helped me in ways no one could ever. He helped me through all the arguments, breakdowns, and shit like that.

It was terrible for the first few months of our relationship bc I had this fear that he was gonna be just like Kadeem and try ta take advantage of me after he gained my trust.

But I learned that Kordell wasn't like that. Shit the first time we had sex was amazing. He was gentle asf and made sure I was coo through the whole thing.

After dat I was clingy ash and I don't gaf.

"I'm ready" Kordell came inna room muggin and I smiled "it's gone be an in and out thing baby" I said grabbin his hand and he rolled his eyes "I don't like this" he rubbed my sides and I grabbed his hand.

"Like I said in and out" I shrugged walkin down da stairs and he followed me.

"If that nigga say sumn ion like he dead" Kordell said seriously and I nodded my head "coo wit me" I shrugged openin the car door and bucklin up.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded my head "yep" I blew out ah deep breath
____________

"Hey pregnant nigga" I walked up in Cory house and he slammed da door in me and Kordell face makin me smack my lips "Boy open up fa I call the cops" I banged onna door and he opened the door and let us in.

"Can't wait ta be the god papi" I said and he smacked his hands away from his belly "technically god momma since Kordell be toppin yo ass!" He laughed loudly and I mugged him.