Messiah POV: 3 Weeks later

"Here baby" I set down the glass of water and sad on the bed in front of Cory where he was layin down.

His mornin sickness been gettin worse and he's not fuckin wit it. I make sure he eat and shit and take his vitamins.

"Thank you" he sat up on his elbow and took the vitamins Putin dem in his mouth and swallowin it down wit some water.

"Youn want nun ta eat?" I asked and he shook his head "I just wanna go ta sleep" He sighed as I rubbed his face "Aight I'm finna go to the shop real quick den come back and imma come back and sleep wit you" I reassured him and he nodded his head.

"Okay I love you be safe" He gave me ah kiss "I love you too" I got up and grabbed the hair tie from offa my wrist and tied his hair up.

"Jupiter go lay wit yo momma" I told him and he hopped up onna bed and layed his head on his stomach.

"Turn da fan up!" Cory said and I hummed turnin it on high.

Walkin down the stairs I grabbed my jacket and slipped my shoes on grabbin my wallet and walkin out da door.

"Hello" I closed my car door puttin my phone in the cup holder "Hey son!" My momma loud voice was heard over the phone "How Cory doin?" She asked and I smiled.

They besties and don't even know it.

"He good mornin sickness kickin my baby ass" I said lowly. Ion like da fact I'm leavin him but this important.

"Awwww poor tink tink! So why you ain't thea wit his ass?" She asked and there was shuffling onna other end "Cause I'm doin sumn important" I huffed stoppin at ah read light.

"And what so important that you had ta leave my son son?" She asked.

Aint I'm yo damn Child?

"Engagement ring" I kept it short smilin at the fact I'm really finna propose to my him.

See when you think about it, me and Cory really a healthy relationship— even from the beginning. Yeah he was ah handful but he got dat act right.

I've noticed how he kept pointing out rings and shit but I wanted ta propose ta him on my time not his. Knowin his ass he prolly would've proposed ta me, wit his spoiled ass.

"YOU PROPOSING TA MY BABY!!!! YAAAAAYY" My mom was screaming and shit makin me roll my eyes at her extra ass.

"When you gone propose??!" She asked all excited and I looked down smilin "on our 1 year anniversary" I nodded my head.

"When is dat?" She asked "2 Weeks" I answered her and she hummed into the phone "I'm so proud of you Bug" She called me the childhood nickname and I smiled ah lil.

"Thanks mama" I said "but look imma call you back later" I ended the call and got out the car.

"Yes baby?" I answered the phone walkin into Kay's jewelry. The clerk came up to me but I held my finger up.

"Can you stop and get Josiah from my dads" He asked and I heard ah door openin and closin "Yeah Dats it?" I asked him and he hummed "Yeah thank u I love you" He said and I nodded "I love you too." I hung up the phone.

"Hi! What are you looking for today?" The lady asked "Promise ring and engagement ring" I told her and she nodded her head "alright sir here's all our promise rings" She opened up the glass while I looked through it.

I scanned over them and stopped on one "that one" I pointed and she took it out, placin it in a box for me "Alright here you are" She gave it to me.

I should steal dis hoe.

"Engagement rings" She mumbled and walked all the way on the other side "alright" She set some on top of the glass and I picked one up.

"No" I mumbled and scanned over the rest of them "ion like nun of-" I stopped on another ring inside of some other glass on the left side of me.

"I want that one"
_____________

"You think he'll like them?" I asked and Cory's dad nodded "Shiiii! If heon like dem I'll take it!!" He started laughin while his girlfriend came and sat in his lap.

"Alright take dis baby I wanna fuck on my woman" He pushed josiahs diaper bag to me and grabbed Josiah.

He strapped him in his carseat and stuck his tongue out at him "shitty ass baby" He gave him ah kiss wipin da spit off his mouth "bye!" Mr.keys picked up his girl and she yelped wavin at me.

I grabbed the carseat and his diaper bag puttin him in my car "How was yo grandpa house?" I asked backin outta da driveway. I got ah bunch of babbles back
Makin Me hum.

"That's good" I nodded my head.
__________

"Hey Josiah!" Cory picked his brother up givin me ah quick kiss before waddlin ta his crib.

He was knocked tf out.

He set him inna crib and wiped his mouth off before comin back over ta me " do you feel better?" I asked. "Yeah I feel better" He said and jumped on me makin me catch him.

"Gimme ah damn warning next time" I muttered and he layed his head in my neck "I still want that nap" he mumbled and I nodded walkin to our bedroom.

"I called my momma" He said while I rubbed his back. He be sayin how much it's Starting ta ache so I might give him ah heatin pad for our anniversary too.

"Did she answer?"

"Yup and she told me why she ain want Josiah" He mugged "why?" I asked although I think Ik da answer.

"Cause he like me" Cory rolled his eyes "she was talm bout how she though Josiah was gone be different, ah real man wit ah dick shit like dat" He said annoyed.

I feel bad for threatening to end Josiah life when we was ova dea.

"You can't change people baby" I kissed him "they gone have ta want change, and when she realize she lost another wonderful son it's gone be her fault" I ended my speech shrugging.

"You right" He nodded. "Now gts"

Thought?

Vote and Comment 🤍