Coreyon POV:

"What the hell!" I said and Messiah jumped up and I heard Rakeem runnin "what you mean help you?" I asked him and he was breathin heavy.

"I need your help" he said and I smacked my lips "why the hell should I help you? After all the shit you did?" I asked him and he cried "please Cory for reall" he begged me and I smacked my lips.

"Ian even in town" I said and he huffed "Leave me alone Kadeem!" He said and I rolled my eyes "you tryna leave me?" I heard him say and I scrunched my eyebrows up and put it on speaker so Messiah could hear.

"You not leavin me" Kadeem yelled and I heard ah smack "leave me alone!" Rakeem yelled and I heard ah belt unbuckle "yo hoe ass got anotha nigga?" He said and rakeem was cryin "imma show you what tf ah real nigga is" Kadeem said and Messiah looked at me.

"Rakeem!" I yelled and he sniffed "go ta my house tell my dad I sent you there" I told him and I heard glass break and ah body fall.

"Rakeem?" I asked ta see if it was him that fell "Rakeem? You there?" I asked and heard cryin "I'm here!" He said pickin up his phone "what was that?" I asked him and heard him open ah door.

"I hit him over the head with a bottle" he told me and I nodded my head "imma call my dad you go to my house" i told him and he nodded his head "thank you" he said and I nodded my head "just cause I'm doin this for you doesn't mean we're friends" I said and hung up the phone.

I'm not ah cruel ass person. After all the shit that happened between me and him I'm not gonna sit here and let him get raped while we on the phone wit each other. That's sick.

"You ah good person" Messiah said while layin down "I try" I said smiling and he looked at me.

"I'm boutta call my dad you can go back ta sleep" I said cause I know he gotta headache from them drinks then he wanted ta fuck like wtf.

He nodded and I got up lookin at the clock that read 4:00am and dialed my dads numba sittin on the bathroom counter.

"Cory?" My dad answered the phone "why you callin me so god damn early go ta sleep!" he said and was boutta hang up "Dad, Rakeem comin ova there" I said and my dad gasped "ta hell with that! That lil nigga ain't steppin foot in my house" He said and I smacked my lips.

"It's just till I get home tma" I said and he smacked his lips "ight but tell him ta not talk ta me at all or imma beat his ass like that lil boy been doing ta him" He said and I gasped "daddy how you know dat?" I asked him and he sighed "I seen him at da store and he was all bruised up, karma is karma" my dad said "ight I love you" i said and he did the same and we hung up.

Cory: My dad said you could stay but don't talk to him

Rakeem: thank you

Cory: Yw.

Not him actin like we finna be back coo. It's still fuck him.

"Ik you done in there come back ta sleep" Messiah said and i mugged him walkin back ta the bed "Shut up befo I make you sleep on tha floor" I said and he mugged me "who?" He asked me.

______________

"You" I said as he groaned and got up offa the floor he slept on last night.

"Next time don't talk shit" I smiled at him and gave him ah kiss on his cheek pattin it afterwards. He mugged me and grabbed his shit goin in the bathroom.

"What we doin today?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders "ion kno" he said and I turned my lips up.

"We can go to the lake" I said lookin at it and he took his clothes off gettin in the shower while I sat on the counter.

"We gone swim?" He asked me and I mugged him through the curtain "hell nawl Ian gettin in there and have some leeches suck me up" I said and he laughed.

"You dirty mf" I said realizin why he was laughin at me and he laughed harder.

"Get in" He pulled the shower curtain back and I bit my lip "sheeeshhhh" I said takin off my clothes and hoppin in wit him.

_______________

"You should consider some crutches" Messiah said as we watched the lake water move around and I mugged him "you should consider tryin to not break my damn legs" I said rubbin them and he laughed at me.

People kept givin me weird looks cause my legs was shakin.

"Boo tf you lookin at" I said and saw the same boy that said he liked Messiah shirt come up ta him.

"This bitch" I mumbled under my breath and laid my head down on Messiahs legs.

"Hey" the boy waved at us and I ignored it and messiah gave him ah head nod lookin around him.

"I didn't know he was your bf the other day I'm sorry for being rude" The guy said and I nodded my head "you good" I said and he nodded his head.

"Y'all stay down hea?" He asked and we shook our head "Naw" I answered and he nodded his head "Me either" he laughed and looked over "well I'll see y'all around ig" he said and I waved ta him and he walked away.

"See you don't have ta be mean fa no reason" Messiah said and I laughed "I wasn't bein mean it's called my nigga not yours!" I said and he rolled his eyes playin in my hair.

"I want ah tattoo" I said and he laughed "what you want?" He asked me and I decided ta joke wit him "I want yo name tatted on me" I told him and he looked at me with wide eyes "don't do no dumb shit like dat" He said and I laughed "I'm playin" I said.

"I think I want like Roman numbers or sumn" I said and he nodded his head "when you want one just let me kno" he reminded me and I nodded my head lookin out at he water.

I wish I could just stay here with him forever.

Wassuppp.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍