Cory POV:

"Cory I'm not playin no mo stop" Messiah grabbed my hand and I huffed rollin my eyes.

The truth is my face been gettin fatter and I've been gainin and I feel like messy don't fuck wit me like dat no mo since I'm gainin weight.

"I'm sorry" I sniffed wrappin my legs around his waist straddlin him and he rubbed my back "it's aight baby but sometimes I just wanna chill" He said and I nodded.

"If I get fat would you still love me?" I asked the question I've been askin all week. He pulled my chin ta face him as he paused his game "Why you keep sayin dat?" He tilted his head and I looked down.

"No re- the truth baby" He said softly but sternly makin me look up and my bottom lip tremble.

I hate pregnancy hormones they only good for sex.

"I just feel like you don't love me no mo" I sniffed "if I get fat you gone prolly want someone else and idk if- Cory look at me" He moved my head ta look at him "you havin my child, if that's the reason you gainin weight imma love you bc you puttin yo body on da line ta have my baby, and imma love you regardless,because I fell in love with you not nobody else" He rubbed the side of my face wit his thumb.

I busted out cryin and he held me rockin me back and forth, rubbin my back "I'm sorry" I said and he kissed my cheeks "Youn gotta be sorry we all got our own insecurity's" He nodded and I smiled slightly at him.

"I'm hungry" I frowned playin wit one of his lil beard he growin. He hummed "you want some wingstop?" He asked puttin his controller to the side and I nodded.

"Aight" He said movin me off his lap and standin up, pullin his pants up "we really finna move out dis bitch" I looked around at all da boxes standin around.

"We need da space anyway" He said reachin for his Wallet and puttin it in its back pocket "I know but I feel like I grew up hea" I looked around and he laughed.

"What you want from thea?" He asked me "ion want Culver's anymore come lay down" I said and he mugged me "lay by yo damn self got me gettin up and shit" He walked over to me takin his wallet out his back pocket and takin his shirt off.

I smiled and layed back down wrappin my legs around him and goin ta sleep.
_______________

"Hm" Messiah handed my the bag of Culver's and I cheesed "thank youuuu" I dragged reachin my hand in there and pullin out some fries and eatin dem.

"The movers comin tomorrow and they gone take the stuff to da house" Messiah told me makin me nod my head "wish I knew what the house looked like" I rolled my eyes.

Messiah didn't want me to see the house at alllll. Not even when I tried ta look through his phone or when I tried goin onna computer.

"You'll see when you see" He mugged me and I smiled "you know what's funny" I layed on my stomach "what?" He asked takin his socks off and movin them inna dirty clothes basket.

"I used ta be mean as hell and I'm happier now" I thought back ta when we started dating.

"Got the attitude fucked out" Messiah shrugged and I smacked his arm hard "sound like my daddy" I rolled my eyes.

"It's da truth" he rubbed his arm lookin me up and down.

I moved the bag onto the dresser and laid down. Today was pretty chill honestly we wasn't doin much cause we knew tomorrow we would have ah lot of stuff ta do.

"Wassup son son" Messiah kissed my stomach and I rolled my eyes "we are havin ah girl damnit!" I smacked his head and he rolled his eyes.

"Over my dead ass body" He mumbled.

(El o el I should kill him off)

"Don't say dat!" I smacked the back of his head and scooted up ah lil bit.

"Whatever" Messiah mugged me and layed his head back down on my belly.

"I wanna name her Thryi if it is ah girl" I spoke up and he hummed "that's cute" He nodded "let's name him Tyrone if it's ah boy" Messiah suggested and I laughed.

"Let's hope it's ah girl then"
__________

"Daddy why is you hea!" I said as my dad walked in wit someone behin him. She looked like 32 or sumn.

"Boy shut da hell up!" My dad grunted and rolled his eyes "actin like you ain't my son i ah smack yo light bright ass" He hit my shoulder and I winced.

"Ian even lightskin" I mugged him and he smacked his lips "this Juliana my girlfriend" He introduced her and I smiled and she smiled back.

"Hi nice ta meet you" I reached out my hand and she shook it "hi, your dad told me so much about you I'm so excited ta meet you!" She cheered and I laughed "thank you" I nodded.

"Jupiter move!" I heard Messiah and Jupiter came and ran too me standin in between my legs "Play too much" Messiah came with ah box in his hand and set it down.

"Wassup son!" My dad did that handshake they do and patted each others back "Hey Mr.Keys!" Messiah said puttin ah hand around my waist.

"Dis my lady Juliana" He introduced her again and she snapped her attention back and waved smiling "nice ta meet you" Messiah nodded his head "nice ta meet you too" She smiled "and you must be the boyfriend?" She asked and messiah nodded his head.

"Naw he just my baby daddy" I rolled my eyes and she laughed "stop playin wit me" Messiah mugged and I laughed at him.

"I'm playin" I raised my hands up. Jupiter started barkin at da door and I mugged him, he always loud fa no reason.

The doorbell went off and messiah went ta go open it.

"Hello?" He questioned even tho we couldn't see him we could hear him "baby!!" He shouted and I walked towards da door.

"Who baby is dis?" He asked and I reached down ta dead da little note.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗,

𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢— 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

"This bitch!" I hissed and looked at the baby that was asleep "who is it?" Messiah asked "my momma left her baby for me ta raise, she's selfish" I told him keepin my voice down so my brother didn't wake up.

"She knew I was havin ah baby" o shook my head "it's okay" Messiah  said "we movin anyways, and you wanted to brother away from yo moms" He told me and I nodded "you right" I nodded.

I reached down and unbuckled him from his car seat and held him bouncing slightly.

"We gone name you...Josiah"

Yooo!

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍