Coreyon POV:

I just stood there looking at him. Wtf is he even doin down hea I thought he moved away.

I shook my head lookin at Siah "I'll be back" I told him while he rubbed my back and let me go noddin.

I mugged tf fuck outta Kadeem and continued thinkin Messiah was gone tell me what he wanted through txt.I was walking down the street and spotted da gas station going up to it I got ah txt message.

Messy👀: Hot fries, Arizona, and some skittles. Get you sumn if u want.

Cory🤍: ok.

I sighed and looked around for ah Arizona grabbing da first one I seen then went over to the hot fries and taking it off the Rack I walked into the isle that had candy. I scanned the isle and found the skittles and looked ova at was next to it grabbin some sugar babies.

I went to the station that had fountain drink and grabbed ah large cup fillin it with only ice.

Turning towards the cashier it was like two people in line befo me so I had ta wait while I was waitin I gotta call from Rakeem and he could tell I was pissed tf off.

"Was da matter with u?" He asked lookin all in my face while I had ah permanent mug on it.

"You member Kadeem?" I asked and he nodded "he came in Siah tattoo shop and was like "Cory?" No nigga it's John cena" I said still pissed while I moved up cause the person was done.

"Damn" he said shocked cause he know what that nigga put me through.

"Ik and he sittin dere starin at me like nigga ain't u supposed ta be dead?" I looked up and seen that the cashier was waiting on me.

I put my stuff on the counter.

"So what u gone do?" Rakeem asked me while I shrugged "ion kno I just hope that nigga don't talk ta me cause ion wanna hear nun" I said paying for the stuff and grabbing the change going back to the tattoo shop.

"Alright well my mama comin home see ya" he said rushin to his parents room "you not supposed ta have yo phone?" I asked while he shook his head and I laughed "alright tell mama I said hi" I said hanging up and puttin my phone up in ma pocket.

I walked inna shop and Jayla waved but continued doin what she was doing.

Keem and Jay was most likely in da break room but ion care.

I opened the door to Messiahs tattoo room and looked at him ignoring the other person in da room.

"Hm" I gave him his stuff and his change and he took it thanking me.

I sat down in the spinny chair behind him while he started to clean and shave the area were the idiot was gettin his tattoo.

I ate my ice and chewed loudly at first but then I thought about how it wasn't fair to messiah that I got bad blood with this nigga. So I stopped chewing loudly.

"Thought you wouldn't fuck wit other people after me" Kadeem said outta no where "yeah nigga and I thought you would be dead" I said reminding him of what he said.

He cringed and turned his head towards me while messiah looked at me shakin his head. I stared at him fa a little bit then nodded.

"You good?" Messiah asked him and he nodded cringing at the tiniest shit.

"Actually can we take ah lil break?" He asked messiah while he nodded and took off his gloves throwing them in da trash can while Kadeem laid there and messiah sat next to me "10 minutes that's it" Messiah told him while he nodded.

I had already ate my sugar babies and messiah skittles was lookin real life good.

"Siah" i tugged on his shirt "Lemme get some" I said while he took one out and gave it to me I mugged him " you fuckin petty" I said while eating it.

"You should've got some, here" he said pourin some in my hands while I smiled.

"Never thought I'd see the day" Kadeem said while I mugged him "why don't you just shut da hell up" I said to him while Messiah put his hand on my thigh.

"Naw let's be for real" he got up "you fuckin wit otha niggas?" He asked me while I tilted my head "nigga your delusional thinkin I would wait around fa you" I told him keepin my voice down "you ain have no one betta den me I was your first" he said smirking at me and I wanted to throw up.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him while hot tears were building up I was trying to get up but messiah held me down "get the fuck out!" Messiah said while Kadeem looked at him "You ain even finish my damn tattoo" he said while I was still cryin and tryin to get his ass.

"All I did was draw ah fuckin line ya pussy it should fade away" Messiah said while he smirked and shrugged "you gone always want me" he said to me while walking out.

I picked up my ice that had ah top on it and threw it at the back of his head. He turned around and smirked "Always" he said while I kept trying to get out of messiahs hold.

He closed the door and I was full blown angry while I slid on the floor.

"Let me go!" I yelled while messiah just held me on his lap and squeezed tighter "he's gone" he whispered in my ear "he ain't here no mo" he said. I just continued ta cry and I held onto him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to him once I calmed down "Ian mean fa you to-" Messiah stopped me "naw youn gotta be sorry for nun if that nigga hurt you, you got every right to be angry" he told me while I nodded and hugged him "thank you" I looked over to where the ice was "want me to pick dat up?" I asked him while he shook his head "naw imma do it den take you home Ight?" He said to me and I nodded sittin back up inna chair.

"Man I wasted my ice on dat nigga" I said to myself "and it was crushed"

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍