Coreyon POV:

"Messy I'm not playin wit you" I mushed his head cause he kept teasin me about sumn. I can't rlly remember cause it happens ah few minutes ago but Ik it was sumn.

"Ian playin eitha" he said and I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes "keep rollin em you gone get em stuck" he said as we boarded the plane "lemme alone for I sit in ah different seat" I told him while we sat down in our seats right next to each other.

"I'm tired of you treating me like Ian fuckin you good" he said and I covered his mouth "don't be tellin our business out loud like dat!" I whispered shouted ta him and he laughed.

"Whateva" He said and I mugged him and laid my head on his shoulders puttin my seatbelt on and so did he.

The flight attendant started talking and I sighed goin ta sleep.

_______________

"Come on" Messiah shook me and I woke up "what we crashin?" I look up confused and seen my Messiah wit both of our bags.

"Come on we home" he said and i cheesed noddin my head and gettin up.

"Ain't yo car still in the parkin lot?" I asked him and he nodded his head yeah "mhm it should be unless somebody stole my shit" He said and I laughed gettin of the plane and going into the airport building.

"Imma go pull the car into the front and I'll call you when I'm inna front" Messiah told me and I nodded my head "aight" I said and dialed my fathers numba.

"Hello" he said with an attitude "hey dad I'm back" I told him and he hummed "good so you can get this lil boy away from me" he said and grunted "dad stop bein mean" I said and he scoffed "I will do no such thing" he said and hung up.

I laughed and seen Messiah callin  me so I declined it and walked towards the buildings door and seen him in the front seat "Ah shawty let me get yo numba" he said and I laughed at him "can't stand you!" I hopped inna front seat and buckled up.

"We going ta my house" I said and he nodded his head. I sighed knowin that nigga was Thea.

"You good" Messiah asked me and I smiled and nodded my head "better than good" I stared at him while he was driving Nd he looked over at me and smiled.

(I was watchin Soul and the background music made me write this😭)

God I love him.

My eyes widened and Messiah looked over at me "what's da matter?" He turned left and I shook my head wiping my eye "n-nothin I'm just ah lil sleepy" I said and he nodded his head.

I sighed and looked out the window cheesin.

I'll tell him when I'm ready.

________________

"Daddy!" I said and Messiah walked up stairs to go put up our bags and came back down once he was done.

"Hey my seed" he mugged me and looked at Messiah smilin "hey son" he dapped him up and I opened my mouth in shock.

"Please tell me you gettin rid of that hoe" He said pointin up the stairs and I smacked my dad on the shoulder lightly "Dad don't say shit about him like that youn want nobody callin me ah hoe" I said and he nodded "you right" He cleared his throat "Please tell me you gettin rid of that Corner store!" He yelled and I smacked my lips.

"You so mean fa no reason" I said and walked up the stairs Messiah right behind me.

"What you doin?" I asked Messiah, he was right behin me and look tired asf "I'm comin wit you" he said reachin for Rakeem room door handle and I shook my head.

"Naw you go ta sleep ok" I kissed him and he smacked his teeth "alright" he said walkin to my room.

⚠️This contains Mental/Physical abuse, mention of Rape do not continue if this triggers you⚠️

I sighed and opened the door ta see Rakeem curled up and watchin tv. The room look almost untouched like he was scared of movin anything.

He was visibly shaking and you could see how beaten up he actually was. Scratched on his thigh he got ah bunch of bruisers on him and his left eye was swollen.

"Rakeem?" I asked cause he seemed ta not hear me. He jumped and scooted back, scared until he saw me "oh" his voice was shaky and he gave me ah smile "h-hey Cory" he said and I smiled at him.

Truth is imma always have love for Rakeem at ah distance.

"Can I sit down?" I asked him and he nodded his head "it's your house" he breathed in once I sat down.

"How are you?" I asked him and he laughed but only a little "Cory you can stop with the 21 questions I'm the one who asked for this" he said looking down swallowing "if you don't mind me askin, what did he do ta you?" I asked scannin ova his body.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around himself and took ah deep breath "I'm so sorry" he looked up "I wasn't gay" he shook his head "I wasn't at first but then you brought Kadeem around and I-" he paused and bit his lip.

"We got drunk and had sex" he told me "I-I felt terrible and I took ah week off" he said and I nodded "I remember that" I said and he nodded.

"We weren't fuckin around the whole time you were together" He said and I looked up at him "why'd you lie den?" I asked him and looked to the side "cause he threatened to tell you about the one time we had drunk sex" He sniffed "he told me it would be better if it came from me" he told me.

"I didn't want too" He was sniffing and breathin heavy "And when I told him I wouldn't he-" he started crying "he raped me" I had tears in my eyes while I looked at my best friend.

"So I blocked you and I-I did all that shit bc I was scared of him" He sobbed "and the beating got worse and everything else, he would tell how stupid I was or how much of ah whore I was while he was rapin me" He said and I wrapped my arms around him.

"And I'm sorry!" He broke down and clutched onto my shirt.

I was about to cry but I kept it in "it's okay I forgive you" I said while lifting my head up and slightly sniffing "I forgive you" I said and he just cried.

_________________

Rakeem was finally asleep, I walked out of his room and closed the door and leaned back on the door.

I put my hand ova my mouth and shed ah few tears and wiped my nose.

I walked to my room and Messiah was up "how was the talk?" He asked me and I shook my head and kept shakin it "come hea" he said and I layed my head down on his chest and closed my eyes.

—————————————————-
If you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship and you want to help them call
1-800-799-7233

If you or someone you know has been or is being sexually assaulted please call
1-800-656-4673
————————————————-

Heyyyyyyy! Question for y'all. How old y'all think I am?

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍