Messiah POV:

I walked out of Cory's room and went down stairs puttin my shoes on.

"Where you goin?" His dad asked and I only noticed him sittin on the couch until now eatin some ice cream.

"I gotta run to my shop real quick so I can put some money inna bank" I told him and he nodded his head.

"Be honest with me son" He spoke up and I looked over at him "Have you and my son had sex?" He asked and I choked on my spit "umm" I looked up the stairs "honestly....yes we have sir" I nodded my head.

He hummed and shrugged "See I would be mad if he was doin it wit ah no good dirty down- you get the point but I actually like you so I'll allow it" he shrugged gettin up and going to the kitchen.

"Well" I mumbled and grabbed my stuff going straight to the door.

Luh baby 😩❤️ is FaceTiming you.

"Hello?" I answered setting the camera up inna cup holder "Why you leave?" He yawned and I looked at the camera "cause I gotta job" I said and he nodded "I forgot" he laughed and turned over.

"So you just gone go back ta sleep?" I asked him and he nodded pushin his hair out his face "Don't hang up until you come back" He said and I nodded "ight" I said makin ah right.

____________

"Why you gotta do me like this?" Jayla said she was on the phone wit her nigga that just got outta jail and she done already cheated on him.

"What you mean? Ian do shit ta ya" he said his accent heavy from wherever he from.

"Stink stink you tryna be happy without me" She fake cried an he sighed "Jayla if you cheat again ain fuckn wit you no mo" He said over the phone and I shook my head.

"Alright imma come sleep over okay?" She said and he hummed then hung up.

"You don't deserve that man" Jackie said and I nodded my head "no cause you really don't" Hakeem sat down on the couch.

"Whateva This my relationship" She rolled her eyes wavin us off "is an open relationship on yo side" Jay said shakin his head "As much as you love gettin in relationships you should think about actually planning ta keep it" Jay got up and walked out.

"Not coo" Hakeem did the same and I grabbed the money for the bank bc I had just got hea.

"Messiah? You leavin me too?" She asked and I nodded "Yeah I'm in ah faithful relationship" I smiled at her and she smacked her lips "I hate you bitches" She said and I shrugged going back to my car.

"Lock up when you done" I shouted and ain't hear nun back so I assumed she heard me.

I got in my car and seen Cory knocked out so I took ah picture of him and he snapped his eyes open "boy don't be doin dat da hell" He said and I looked at him "Wasn't you just-nvm" I shook my head and he rolled over and went back ta sleep.

I pulled up inna bank and the female voice started talkin "hi welcome to the third federal bank how May I help you!" She said cheery.

"Can I put this money into an account I have" I said and she hummed "yes sir just put the money into the thing I'm sending Down and sign" She said and i saw something shoot down.

"And what is the name of this account?" She asked "Tattoo shop" I said and she hummed "okay" I put the money in the thing and signed.

"Alright sir it seems that this bank account is too full you may have to start a new one" She said and I sighed "not again" I said "can you put this money in there and then transfer it to the new one I make?" I asked her and she hummed "Yes sir!" She said and I sent the money back up.

"Have a good day sir" She said and I drove off.
_____________

"Hmm" I shook Cory and gave him some chicken nuggets "thank you" he said and I smiled at his face it had lines on it from how hard he was sleeping.

"I got some for Rakeem too" I said holdin out da other bag and he nodded "I'll go give it ta him" he got up and walked out.

It was silent for ah few and then he came back and I was already eating my burger.

"What you wanna watch?" He asked and I stared at him "what? Is some slober on my face?" He asked me and I shook my head "gimme ah kiss" I told him grabbin his neck and he gave me ah long kiss.

"You so nasty" he said and I shook my head.

"Only fa you" I laughed and he turned ta Norbit and ate his chicken nuggets while i stared at him.
___________

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" Cory got up on the bed and danced, we had just got finished watching Norbit and he would not stop singing this song.

"Come on so we can go ta bed I'm tired" I said and he looked at me smirkin and bitin his lip.

"Wtf you doin allat fa? Just come hea" I smacked my lips and he climbed on top of me layin his head down on my chest.

I turned the light off and he started rubbin the side of my stomach and I was started ta fall asleep "Messiah" he whispered like he was tryna see if I was awake.

Ian answer ta see what he was doin and his hand trailed down to my boxers and he put his hand in them makin me catch his wrist "tf is you doin?" I whispered and he bit his lip and removed my hand.

He went under the cover so I couldn't see him anymore "you trust me?" He asked even though it was muffled ah bit "duh" I said without hesitation.

I felt him mouth on the tip makin me gasp. He started lickin it and swirling his tongue and shit making me clench my jaw.

He rubbed it up and down and licked it all the way up and then without no warning he put his whole mouth on my dick and started eatin it up.

"Shit Cory!" I hissed and curled my toes. I could see his head bobbin up and down "fuckk!" I whispered and moaned out loud makin me cover my mouth.

He hummed makin me cum all in his mouth and I'm guessin he swallowed it and came back from under da covers smirkin at me and shit.

"You-" I tried ta catch my breath and he smiled at me and gave me ah sloppy kiss "I'm finna go brush my teeth" He said and smiled at me makin me look at him like he ah maniac.

Damn.

Heyyyy!

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍