(:Omniscient :)

"Baby come hea!" Messiah called his Pregnant wife. Although Cory hated the "wife" thing, he secretly loved it at the same time.

"Yeah?" Cory walked up the stairs. Well more like waddled, he was having Braxton Hicks earlier in the week and had to go to the hospital, so he was trying to take it easy.

But any day now there baby girl could be born.

"I seen this thing on tiktok" Messiah grabbed Cory's hand and pulled him into him. Messiah set his hands under Cory's belly.

"This comfy?" He asked, Messiah was always trying to make sure he was comfortable, it was just his nature.

"Yeah just hurry up!" Cory rolled his eyes and Messiah chuckled and lifted Cory's belly up.

"Oh my goddd" Cory moaned, this was wayyyyy better then sex. Maybe.

Messiah held his stomach up, it was heavy— yes but if Cory had to deal with this for 9 months, then Messiah could deal with it for a few minutes.

"My backkkkk feels so good rn, you just want to dick sucked" Cory was speaking gibberish. Messy just chuckled at his husbands antics.

Messiah waited for 9 more minutes before his arms were about to give out "I'm finna let go now" He said and Cory reluctantly nodded his head allowing Messiah to drop his stomach slowly.

Cory hissed ah Lil bit because of the pressure but got back into it quickly having to deal wit this for ah while already.

"Thank you" Cory kissed him and hugged him "You welcome" Messiah reached down to hug him since he still was taller then him.

Josiah wasn't there with them. He had been staying with Cory's dad until further notice. Cory didn't want to go into labor and have Josiah at the same time.

He loves his brother, yes, but he didn't want to be having contractions and Josiah crying at the same time, and he wouldn't ever forgive himself if he yelled at him while in pain.

__________

"Ugh!" Rakeem moaned as Kordell hit his spot over and over.
They had been at it ever since they've solved the issue.

Now they were inseparable.

They soon stopped fucking after they both nutted and just laid down, out of breath.

Kordell was nervous to ask Rakeem the question he'd always wanted to.

Rakeem was waiting for him to ask.

"Do you want kids?" Kordell broke the silence with a random question, Rakeem looked at him and shrugged.

"I mean yeah eventually after we get married" Rakeem said circling Kordell's chest, hinting that he wanted him to propose.

Kordell smiled at him and looked at the time "damn it's 2:45 inna mornin already?" He sighed and laughed at ah thought he had.

"What if Cory was in labor rn?" Rakeem mumbled to himself.
__________

Cory walked around and got up from The couch. Messiah looked at him then back at the tv while Jupiter layed there by his feet.