Coreyon POV:  five days later

I pulled up to Messiah shop and rolled down my window and seen a crackhead that was my friend and he was talking to this girl.

"Lookin at me Ik you wanna fuck me, I'll give you the dick if you lucky" he licked his ashy ass lips and the girl rolled her eyes "I love you" Bobby said and the girl rolled her eyes and started walking off "you don't love me Yavette!" Bobby asked her and I started cracking tf up.

"Yo Bobby!" I shouted to him and he looked around before droppin on the ground and putting his ear to the concrete "Jesus is that you?!" He asked and I rolled my eyes "Jesus is in the sky dumbass it's Cory inna car!" I yelled at him and he Finally looked ova at me.

"Oh Cory my good gay brother" He said doing the revrin voice and I squinted my eyes at him and laughed "nigga why you always gotta make it known that I'm gay?" I asked him while he chuckled "cause you still ain't tryna give me ah chance" he licked his lips while I laughed "you was just talkin ta Yavette" I said and got out the car while he shrugged "Bobby I have ah nigga well soon ta be" I said and he mugged me "I will be back with my rat friends" he said and zoomed off running bo-legged ass.

"Yo! Y'all it's Cory!" Jay said and I waved "Hey Jackie" I said and he mugged "nvm fuck him!" He said and I laughed at him "hey Cory" Jayla said and I waved at her "where messiah at?" I asked and they all pulled they head back.

"Damn! Didn't even come fa us came for his sex buddy" Jay said and I mugged him "shut up Jackie" I said and he got up and punched me so I punched him in his chest and he fell back "gawd....dayum!"he said breathing in and out while Hakeem was ova there laughing hard.

I stuck my middle finger up and went to messiahs tattoo room as seen he wasn't there so I assumed he was at the gas station.

I looked through his cabinets and found what I was looking for. My fuckin hot onion rings!

I opened them and chilled on the spinning chair while spinning around. My phone starting ringing so I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked cause it was an unknown number and ain know who it was "Coryeon!"'My mother's loud voice shouted into the phone so I sighed "what?" I asked her and she gasped "don't you what me!" She said and I mugged the air.

See my mother was never big on being in the hood or the ghetto so Recently I found out she left my father for some white rich man and his two kids. Then once she found out that I was gay she stopped fuckin wit me and cut me off guess that was the last straw cause I already had ah vagina. Ian really care cause the moment she stepped out the door is the moment I cut her out of my life. She doing drugs Ik she is but she hide it well ig.

Not when she was asking you for money- Author.

I rolled my eyes at the Author and continued listening to my mother.

"I want you to come down here and meet my family" She said and I rolled my eyes "ion wanna go down ta Memphis to meet YOUR family" I said putting an emphasis on "your".

"I don't know why you being like this!" She snapped at me "I'm calling your father and your coming down here wether you like it or not!" She said and I rolled my eyes "or what mf?" I asked her and she gasped like a dead bitch.

"Or I'm gonna go to court and take custody of you" She said and I laughed "bitch bye!" I said and she laughed bitterly "your father had a jail record what do you think the court will think of that? I only let him take you bc I wanted to" She explained to me and I froze and clenched my jaw "I'm only staying for 4 days that's it" I spoke angrily and hung up.

I continued munching on my hot onion rings and this dude along with messiah came in and I smiled at Messiah and he gave me one back.

I stood up and he hugged me wrapping his arms around my waist Havin ta reach down bc of the height difference. I relaxed instantly this hugging shit felt nice.