Coreyon POV:

"Messiah!" I heard ah voice callin from down the stairs and put my neck further in Messiahs neck. I was on top of him and his hands was on my butt and we was covered under the covers.

My dad said we didn't have schoo today so I could stay ova Messiahs but I would have ta go home the next day and I was blew.

"Messiah!" The voice called again and Messiah groaned and got up making me smack my lips "man fuck whoever down thea" I said pullin his arm and he pulled me up and put me on his back.

I think I've become more dependent on Messiah. Like I real life don't think he gone leave me like others have done and I'm happy where I am rn and I'm trusting him not to hurt me.

"Who is it?" He asked while swing me side ta side and I laughed "It's me!" Somebody said and he smacked his lips unlocking the door and I squinted at the bright light outside.

"Hey momma" He said and I hid my face. Ion like his mama from the way he talk about him it seem she real life don't like him and just be doin shit ta do shit. He told me she was accepting of him being gay but didn't like the idea of him havin ah bf at all.

So she went and found Messiah ah girlfriend and almost got them married and for that I hate the woman.

"Move out of da way!" She pushed him and Messiah huffed "and who is this?" She asked once I hopped down "Cory" He said and she looked at him "He can't talk?" She asked and I coughed "I'm Cory Messiahs Bf" I smiled and she turned her nose up.

She looked around da house and rolled her eyes "Your house is so borin" She said and he huffed "then get out YOUN pay no bills aroun hea" He said pointing to da door and she scoffed.

"You gone do yo own mother like that-" Then she looked at me "in front of this-" she moved her hand up and down and rolled her eyes "-whatever this is" She finished and I laughed "I'm ah human" I said and Messiah wrapped his arms around me.

"What do you want?" Messiah asked his momma and she breathed out "I needa place ta stay" She said holding her purse up as Messiah put his hand in my shirt rubbin my stomach.

"So you thought you was gone stay hea?" He asked kissin my neck and lookin up at ha and she nodded cringin at what he was doing "After all the shit you did ta me you really think imma let you stay hea?" He asked her in ah tone of disbelief and I was in disbelief too.

"I raised you! You should want me hea and not inna nursin home!" She raised her voice and he shook his head "ion even like you lady" he said and I chuckled as he continued rubbin my stomach.

"You gone pay rent?" He asked her and she scoffed stompin ha foot "Are you dead serious?" She shouted and he nodded "As ah heart attack" He said and she shook her head.

"Your gonna do this to your own mother in front of him!" She spat and he nodded "it's eitha pay rent or get out" He shrugged and she looked at him "how much?" She asked "350 ah month" he said and she shook her head.

"I don't even kno who you are anymore" She said and I snorted "Notchu tryna play da victim card" I laughed and she looked at me.

"You don't get ah say we are not family! And I will beat your ass like yo momma should have!" She yelled at me and I laughed in her face gettin ready ta swing but Mesisah gave me ah look and I rolled my eyes and leaned back into him.

"He actually will be family if I want ta marry him" Messiah said kissin on me and I looked at with my mouth open "what?" I whispered and he laughed "in da future ofc I wanna marry you" He said and I nodded my head "ok" I turned back around cheesin.

"This is outrageous! First you have a bf! Then you make me pay rent to live with you! Me! Your own mother!" She screamed and Messiah rubbed my stomach even more "if you don't like it get out if you do stay hea and stop yellin you givin me ah headache" He shook his head and she huffed "I'm-" He cut her off "Nancy I'm not playin" He said in ah low tone and it was sexy asf.

"Where my room?" She asked and he shook his head "I needa deposit first" he held out his hands "ah hunnid" he nodded his head and she reached in her purse and smacked the money down in his hand.

"Don't get disrespectful fa I kick you out" Messiah said and she rolled her eyes "Third door to da left" He said and she nodded and walked up the stairs and I'm just now noticing she had ah suitcase wit her.

"You sexy asf" I turned around ta face him and he wrapped his hands around my waist lookin down out me "rlly?" He asked and I nodded lickin my lips and givin him ah kiss.

He picked me and I wrapped my hands around his waist still givin him kisses.

"You so beautiful" he kissed me on my neck and laid me down on da bed.

Finna get dat good good!

Heyyyyyy!

Thoughts?

Vote and comment🤍

The next POV Is gone be Rakeem I just had ta put dis in.

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें