Coreyon POV: Continued

"You got some weed?" I asked messiah we was at his house bc I forgot my house key and my dad wasn't home so he said I could sleepover messiahs since it was Friday.

He mugged me "no fool" he said while I nodded and laughed looking at his house and I went over to his couch "ohhhh dis is nice I like dis!" I said feeling all over the couch "I'm sleeping hea" I said hoppin on it and he looked ova at me "no da hell you not sleeping on my couch" he said and I got up and walked ova ta him.

"Ik I'm sleepin wit you" I said and he smirked at me "on da floor" I finished and he mugged me even more and I laughed "naw I'm playin you big cuddle bear" I said and he nodded.

"It's rainin so I'm ordering some food what you want?" He asked me while I thought about it "wingstop" I said and he nodded "honey barbecue wings bone in with ranch?" He asked me reciting my order I get every time and I nodded and got a notification on my phone from ig.

"Rakeem talkin shit about me on live" I said and messiah came and sat down next ta me putting my legs over his so he could see my phone.

"Yeah that nigga ah bitch!" Rakeem said talking bout me.

C.aliyah_: He joined da live🥴

Freddy_q: he stopped talkin🤣

Jamie.3dd: You gone stop talkin Kd? Thought you was talkin shit.

"Ain't nobody stop talkin bout him" Rakeem said and I requested to join the live and he added me to it.

"Rakeem you ah bitch on my momma!" I said and he laughed and so did somebody else inna background "what tf ever ion gaf" he said and I was getting mad but Messiah was rubbin my leg.

"You doin all dis ova da internet" I said and he mugged me "Ain nobody wanna fight yo pussy ass" he said and I scrunched up face "neva dat if anythin you da pussy fuckin my ex through my whole relationship den puttin my business out there" I said and he laughed at me.

"Nigga you want me ta put mo of yo business out there" He said and I mugged da camera"You ain got shit else on me!" I said and he laughed at me.

"Oh really?" He asked me and I mugged him "really" I simply said while he nodded and ended da live.

"Dat nigga ah bitch" I said shakin my head "and ta think he was my best friend" I finished and da doorbell rung. Messiah got up and walked ova to da door opening it handin da dude da money and getting out food.

"Alright let's eat" he said and gave me my box.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Shut up!" I said and Messiah laughed while we looked at ah ugly picture of him from when he was ah youngin.

"I'm dead ass that's me" He said while I licked my lips at his fine ass and he chuckled "stop doing dat shit" he said while throwing our boxes from our wings away.

"Doin what?" I said licking my lips again "dat shit" he said while sitting on da couch next ta me and I bit my bottom lip.

"You said you 18 right?" He asked me and I nodded.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me and moved his hand down to my throat. I moved over in his lap and we made out fa ah quick minute until my phone started buzzin.

We broke apart and I groaned reaching fa my phone and looked through my mssgs.

C.aliyah_: you see what Rakeem posted about you?

C.oreyon: naw I blocked dat nigga, what he say?

C.aliyah_: Go unblock him and see. I'm sorry he posted dat about you it ain coo.

I didn't respond to ha and unblocked Rakeem and went straight ta his story seein the foulest shit ever.

I sat back in disbelief. This nigga really think he fuckin coo fa dis when I'm reality he just mad at himself cause he know he did me wrong. I would've never put his business out hea like he doin ta me rn.

"What's da matter?" Messiah asked me while I looked at him and gave him my phone. Truth is messiah was gone find out eventually so just made it better fa him ta know already.

I curled my legs up and sat my chin on my knees not wanting to look at his face.

"So what's the matter?" He asked me still clueless so I looked ova and he really looked confused asl "nigga can you not read?" I asked him and he laughed at me "okay you got ah pussy instead of ah dick what's the issue?" He asked me while I looked at him in shock.

"You don't care?" I asked him while he shook his head "hell nah" he said and we went right back ta kissing.

I love it here.

Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?

Vᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ🤍