Coreyon POV: 2 days later

Its been 2 days, and I still ain't got no txt or nun from Rakeem. And Ian been going ta school bc my dad ain makin me go until he woke up today and choose violence.

"Getchya big nasty ass up and get inna tub!" He smacked me while I hopped up "get inna tub!" He said while walking out of my room and I mugged him while walking off and going ta turn on my shower.

I picked out my clothes and layed dem out on my bed before deciding to switch da pants and then when I laid da pants down the shirt didn't match so I switched the shirt and the shoes didn't go so I switched that and finally my outfit was complete.

I just could've picked out ah different outfit fa dis shit.

I walked toward my shower and stripped getting in and standing dere fa ah few minutes. I turned towards my washcloth and started washing up on my back and everywhere else.

I got out and made my way towards da sink wrapping my towel around my body and brushing my teeth then washing my face.

My phone was ringing and Ik it was messiah cause he rlly da only mf I talk to so I walked over and answered it.

"Yes?" I asked him while he mugged me and I seen he was at da tattoo shop "I gotta have ah reason ta call you?" He asked me back and I nodded my head while he thought about it "ig I'm pickin you up from schoo" he said and I cheesed while nodding my head and putting my shoes on.

I had my phone facing da ceiling while I was getting dressed so I was coo. I walked ova to my dresser and lifted up my shirt and put on some deodorant.

"Ight I gotta go bye" I said and he nodded his head "Ight" and he hung up.

"Dad I'm ready!" I yelled at him while he yelled okay back and I heard keys jingle and ah door slam making me sigh this mf really tryna leave me.

•••••••••••••••••••

I walked down da hallways and seen jamie punk ass. We made direct eye contact with each other and that nigga still ain't say shit. I turned facing forward and laughed at the fact that nigga is just all talk.

I seen Rakeem at his locker so I went ova ta him, tappin him on his shoulder and he turned around. He looked good like he wasn't sick or nun so wtf wrong wit his ass?

"So we blockin now?" I asked him while he rolled his eyes "man gtf out my face" he said tryna walk off he was like 3 inches taller den me but it don't matter "naw tf wrong wit yo ass?" I questioned him while he sighed "fuck out my face" he said bein dismissive again wit me while I was startin ta get mad.

"Naw you gone give me ah fuckin reason" I said pushin him back ah lil bit while he looked at me he seemed guilty of sumn but dat didn't stop the words that came out of his mouth "you wanna know why? Because I've been fuckin ya ex boyfriend ever since y'all got together!" He yelled at me and my mouth parted while he continued "And I'm sick of hearin you whine about ya crackhead ass mma! Face it everyone gone leave you cause your ah whiny ass bitch!" He yelled at me and da whole school was watchin now somebody said "whatdidhesayyyy!??!"

I bit my lip and laughed ah little bit then that laugh got louder "wow" I said smiling and he looked at me "so you think you get cool points fa fuckin my ex?" I said chuckling "and you supposed to be my bestfriend" I said pullin ah long face.

"Fuck you Rakeem" I said while walking away from him and too the school doors while everybody just looked at me. Not only did dat nigga put my business out there he was fuckin my ex the whole time, and he think that's coo?

"Messiah" I said while bouncing my leg up and down while I was sitting on ah lunch table outside of the school building "yeah?" He said while eating something "can you come get me?" I said while blinking back tears while he looked inna camera "yeah you still at da schoo?" He asked me while I nodded and he got up and got his keys getting in his car "you wanna talk about it?" He asked me another question while I was about ta shake my head no.

But I changed my mind and Nodded "when you get here" I said while he nodded his head "ok I'm comin" he said while I nodded and hung up this time beatin him too it.

I huffed and finally cried in silence. It's the fact that's Rakeem was supposed to be my fuckin friend but was fuckin my Ex the whole time and had the audacity to mention my Motha in the mix.

I'm impressed how well he hid the fuckin my ex thing but at the same time that's foul asf. He bet not come cryin ta me when his ass cheat on him cause ion even wanna hear it. I knew that Kadeem was cheating on me that's the reason we broke up,  cause some other shit but bc my bestfriend was da one fuckin him da whole time.

Honk Honk!

I looked up and seen Messiah sitting dere in his car so I walked up and got into da passenger side.

"Wendy's?" He asked me and I nodded my head sitting back and getting ready ta tell him da story.

"So turns out..." I started.

••••••••••••••••••

"You good?" He asked me while we sat and ate our burgers while I nodded my head "it's really nasty ta me if you think about it" I said while messiah nodded his head "naw frl cause that like havin yo bestie sloppy seconds" he said while I agreed wit him.

"It's just weird dat he would include my mma in da mix what did he gain from dat?" I asked cluelessly while messiah shook his head and looked at me.

"Ion kno" he said while I looked back at him and I leaned in and his eyebrows went up and I smirked.

We kissed and I climbed in his lap on the other side and his hands wrapped around my waist but befo it could go further he stopped me "naw" he said while I frowned "what?" I asked him while he looked at me "you inna wasacalled" he said thinking then remembered "emotional state and Ian tryna take advantage of dat" he said while I rolled my eyes "but I want too" I said while he shook his head "no finish yo burger so I can take you home" he said and I mugged him but went over Nd sat down in my seat.

"You gone sleepover?" I asked him while he nodded his head "yeah ion got no otha appointments today" he told me and I nodded.

It's giving one fake ass friend.

𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖍𝖙𝖘?

𝖁𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙🤍