Coreyon POV: 1 month later

"MESSYYY!!" I screamed Messiah's name and I heard Jupiter runnin up da stairs.

"Yeah baby?" Messiah came inna room and I smiled "nun just wanted ta see you" I cheesed and he smiled teef n all "I'm finna go to da tattoo shop wanna come?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Lemme put on sumn comfy" I walked ova to my dresser.

Me and messiah moved in together and shii. Josiah was still living wit us but he ova my dad house cause they babysit from time ta time. We had ta go get him ah birth certificate and shit like dat so he was cool when he get enrolled in schoo.

All I'm waitin is for Siah ass ta propose. I keep givin him hints and shit like "ouu baby look at dis ring" or "ain't dis ah cute ring" but all I get in reply is "yeah date nice what you wanna eat".

All he think I wanna do is eat!!

"Look at my lil belly" I said turnin to the side and recorded ah video before puttin my phone in my
Back pocket.

"Alright I'm ready" I hopped down onna last step "yo hair look crazy asf" Messiah came and put it inna ponytail.

"That's only cause you was pullin it" I bit my lip and he laughed "stop playin we ain't do shit last night" He shook his head openin da front door for me.

"Bye jupiter!" I waved and walked towards da car.

"Open dat shit if you want to" Messiah mugged my hand that was finna open the car door and I smacked my lips "hurry up" I mumbled and he came over and unlocked da door openin it fa me.

"My stomach gettin bigger" I pointed out and he hummed lookin over at it "You gone look so pretty wit ah baby bump" He mumbled and I smiled and smacked his shoulder.

"So when we findin out da gender?" He asked pullin out the driveway "14 weeks but I think I wanna wait till 18 weeks" I said knowin I'm finna see at 14 weeks.

"Ight" He nodded "you wanna have ah baby shower?" He turned left and kept ahead "Real life I don't want too, I don't even like people I wouldn't know who to invite" I shrugged sittin back.

"Hurry up messy I gotta pee!" I bounced my leg up and down and he looked at me.

"But you just- Nvm" he shook his head pullin in the tattoo shop Parkin lot. I got out and grabbed Messy's hand walkin in da store fast.

"Hey- Save it till I come back I gottta peeeee!!" I said still walkin back there. I went inside the bathroom and Messiah was standin dea lookin at me.

"Close da door" I laughed and we walked inside and closed it. I sat down and used the bathroom, I sighed cause damnnnn I had ta pee badddd!!

"Moveee!!" I laughed when messiah came behind me kissin on my neck.

"Come on let's do sumn real quick" He whispered and I looked back and smiled "for real?" I asked and he nodded his head still kissin me.

I washed my hands real quick and dryed them turnin around.

Messiah picked me up and put me on the bathroom counter kissin me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pullin him closer and deepening the kiss.

See Messiah got his own bathroom in the tattoo shop. It's big like big enough ta fuck, wink wink.

"Mmm" I moaned into the kiss and he tugged on my belt loop "take dis shit off" he mumbled and unbuttoned my shorts pullin dem offa me.

His hand rubbed the outside of my underwear makin me roll my hips and scoot up closer to him as I moaned.

"Siahh" I moaned out of breath. This was the best part about being with him, he knows my body and appreciates it wit all his heart. He know what I don't like and what I do. Makes me love him even more.

"Hmm" he pushed me back and kissed me on my stomach all over. He pulled my underwear off and scooted me forward ah lil bit makin me laugh.

He kissed the inside of my thighs first goin down and down and then he stopped doin the other thigh makin me groan.

" Be Patient" He mumbled and kissed my some more makin me whine "pleaseee" I said outta breath and he chuckled.

His thumb circled around my clit makin me jerk my hips forward and throw my head back. He continued doin that at the pace I like "Messiahhh!" I moaned tryna keep my voice low.

He stopped doin that and turned me around so I was facin da mirror. "I want you ta see what I'm doin to you" He kissed me neck again and I breathed in.

He put one finger in goin in and out. I breathed in and out tryna keep quiet. I turned my head givin him ah kiss and he returned it.

He put another finger in makin me close my legs and shake my head "nooo" I whined and he forced them back open and went in and out at ah faster pace.

"Messiahhh!!" I tried gettin up and he pushed me back down wit his other hand "stop runnin baby" He wrapped his left hand around neck and pulled my head back on his shoulder squeezing my neck.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I jerked up "Ian know you could do dat" He kissed me and I looked at da mirror seein water on it.

"You gone have ta clean dat" I blew da hair out my face slouchin on Messiah and he nodded "gimme kiss" He looked at me and i turned givin him ah kiss.

He stuck his tongue in my mouth and suck on it makin me moan again and cup his neck pullin him into me again. He broke the kiss suckin on my bottom lip fa ah lil bit.

"You so nasty!!" I laughed and turned around "We gone finish dis when we get home I'm inna eatin mood" He said makin me smile "hallelujah" I said under my breath.

(Yeahhhh yall been askin for ah scene so there you go! Ian good at them soooo😭😭)

He cleaned me up and put my underwear and shorts back onna and we walked out. I was more kinda shaky— well like really shaky but I went and sat behin da desk by Jayla.

"Heyyy!!" She gave me ah hug "You ain't been ova hea inna min what's happening?" She asked and Hakeem and dem seem more attentive.

"Nun really" I shrugged smilin "oh I'm pregnant!" I remember and they all looked at me "WHAT??" they said in unison.

"How you get pregnant and aint tell us?"

"How?"

"When was this???"

They all asked ah whole bunch of questions.

"I thought siah told y'all, by havin sex, and 2 months ago" I smiled answerin all they questions and Jayla looked at my belly "Wait cause you gettin big!" She reached out ha hands "can I touch it?" She asked and I nodded.

She asked first that's an easy win. Ion like people touchin my belly without my permission.

"Ouuuuuu!! You havin ah baby shower?" She asked and I shook my head "Naw not really, if you wanna give gifts you can but ion care" I shrugged and she nodded her head.

"What you wanna name her? Or him?" Hakeem asked and Jackie walked inna shop "name who?" Jay asked "Cory and messiah baby" Hakeem answered.

"Yoooo you pregnant?" He asked and I nodded "Congrsts!" He said sittin onna couch.

"I wanna name her Thryi cause I wanna girl and-" Messiah cut me off comin back from cleanin da mirror.

"I wanna name the boy Tyrone" He smiled like that name was good asf. I rolled my eyes.

"He wanna boy so bad just to ruin his life" I mugged him and he kissed my cheek "whateva" he waved me off sittin me on his lap.

"Wellllll imma go shoppin and drop the shit off at yall house after you tell me the gender" Jayla said and I nodded my head "ok thank you" I smiled at her.

Cant wait ta have my baby.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍