"Honestly?" He raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded and he sighed. "I was thinking that...." He licked his lips and a smile spread across his face. "I should try that." He grinned to himself and then looked back at the television. My mouth fell open and I sat there shocked for a moment.

"You would do that to somebody?" I whispered.

"Sure. Why not?" He shrugged.

"Because that hurts people!" I scoffed. "Do all vampires do that?"

"Do what?" He turned his body towards me and I could tell I had his attention.

"Torture? Uh." I didn't know what to say.

"Er..." He had an awkward grin on his face. "It's kind of a feeling. I can't really explain it. We all have a way of doing what we do."

"What do you usually do?" I spoke quietly. Harry stayed quiet and he seemed to be examining me.

"Things." He answered. I tsk'ed and hit him in the shoulder.

"I'm being serious." I groaned. He continued to be quiet and I came up with another question. "What does Niall do?" I leaned towards him.

"Many things." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Niall can be bad news. I don't like leaving you alone with him."

"What's one thing he does?" I was really curious to hear.

"I don't really like to talk about these things Louis." He turned away from me and another frown appeared on his face. I tried not to focus on the gory movie and I started playing with my bracelet, that Harry gave me, instead. It was fixed onto my wrist. I attempted to get it off but it wouldn't go past my wrist. I put it in my mouth and started gnawing on it.

"Be careful with that." Harry said without turning his attention to me.

"What is it for anyways?" I kept chewing on it. Harry reached out and grabbed my arm and lowered it to my chest.

"Just don't break it. It's important." He sighed and leaned back so that his back was pressed against my stomach. The only problem was that we were still wearing clothes.

"Can you tell me why?"

"Louis I'm trying to watch a movie." I could hear the hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Please!" I begged. A small smile appeared on his lips. "Later." He said.

**

The credits rolled down the screen and Harry pressed a button on the remote and the screen went pitch black. He closed his eyes and took a long inward sigh. His nose scrunched up for a second and then his eyes shot back open.

"I need to go." He suddenly stood up but I grabbed his wrist before he could run off.

"Where are you going?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I need food." He took another long breath and stepped backwards. "Right now."

"Are you going to kill somebody?" I said quietly.

"There is nothing else I can do. If I let them live then they would tell somebody. Don't worry about it, I'll make it quick." He took another step back and my butt moved off of the back of the couch.

"There has to be something else. Right?" I stood up with him and tried to keep hold of his hand, he was slowly trying to retract from me.

"Yeah but..." He licked his lips and bit his lip for a moment. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I mentally scolded myself for thinking that. "You wont let me." He bit his lip again and stared at me. I had to think about it for a moment. "And I want to respect your decision." He continued.