"Ah. Actually, I'm planning to threaten you," He replies simply.

"You should have left your armor on for that."

"Yeah. It's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the glow stick of destiny," Tony says as we head down the stairs. "You feel like a drink?"

Loki chuckles, shifting the staff to his other hand. "Stalling me won't change anything."

"No, no, no! Threatening! No drink? You sure?" Tony reminds him as we go to the bar to fix up a drink

"We're having one," I say as Tony and I grab a glass each.

Loki turns towards the large bay windows that overlook the city and says gleefully, "The Chitauri are coming! Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki turns back to us questioningly.

"The Avengers," Tony says nonchalantly as he grips a square shaped bottle of mojito. Loki arches an eyebrow at that. Tony shrugs. "It's what we call ourselves. It's sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes type of thing."

Tony pours himself a glass of mojito as Loki says, stepping towards us, "Yes

Tony pours himself a glass of mojito as Loki says, stepping towards us, "Yes. I've met them."

Tony responds as he hands me the square shaped bottle, and I start to pour myself a drink, "Yeah. It takes us awhile to get any traction. I'll give you that one. Let's do a head count, here. Your brother—a demigod, a super soldier—living legend, who, kind of lives up to the legend," I take a swig of my drink as Tony sneakily skips on a bracelet, "a man with breathtaking anger management issues, a couple of master assassins. Then, there's Aqua, here, who can create a miniature Antarctica, control water in all its forms, and even control a god such as yourself with her newly awakened Haemokinesis, which, by the way, not even you can break free of. And she can kill you with it, if she wishes. So, if I were you, I'd want to be as far away from her as I could get right now, and pray to whatever gods that Aqua doesn't find you, because she can hold a grudge against you until the day you die." I smirk wolfishly at Tony's description of me, feeling happy about it. Tony then points at the ravenette. "And, you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."