Chapter 7

Aqua's P. O. V:

I sleep in the chair as I wait for Nat to return with the information.

I was shaken awake by someone as Thor says, "Aqua, wake up. Nat was able to get information from Loki. We're going to tell the others."

I look at Thor in surprise, blinking my eyes open. "Nat was able to get it?" He nods his head. Thor holds out his hand and I let him pull me to my feet. We then head out of the bridge and meet Nat on the way to the laboratory. I walk between her and Thor. "How did you do it?"

"I tricked him," She replies. "He was also surprised that I was the second person who snuck up on him today."

I smirk at that. She then explains that Loki was after The Hulk this whole time, planning to unleash him.

Once we reach the laboratory, I tug my headphones down to see Tony, Bruce, Cap and Fury all fathered in here, a large energy blaster weapon on the table. Loki's staff sits on a stand on the next bench, a blue stone glowing at its tip.

 Loki's staff sits on a stand on the next bench, a blue stone glowing at its tip

"I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit," Cap was saying as the three of us enter.

Bruce asks Nat and I, gesturing with his hand holding his glasses to the weapon, "Did you two know about this?"

I was stunned that he'd accuse me, since I had no clue, as Nat asks, "You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Dr

I was stunned that he'd accuse me, since I had no clue, as Nat asks, "You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Dr.?"

"I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed," He says, chuckling.

"Loki is manipulating you," The redhead says as she steps towards him.

"And, you've been doing, what, exactly?"

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you," Nat tells him seriously.

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly, you got a little twitchy," Bruce says. He turns the computer screen closest to him, showing a picture of a weapon next to the cube. He points to it as he demands to know, "I'd like to know why S. H. I. E. L. D. is using the Tesseract to build weapons for mass destruction."