Chapter 46

Aqua's P. O. V:

Thor and I run in the direction we last saw the quinjet in.

When we see it, Thor and I cheer, grinning, "Yes!" Thor pats the side before grabbing me once more and leaping around to the top of the jet.

He opens the hatch and we jump in before heading for the control panels. Thor presses a button on a panel and it lights up before he places his palm on a palm scanner.

"Welcome, voice activation required," The female voice says.

"Thor," He says.

There's a beep light he'd gotten an answer wrong on one of those game shows, as the voice says, "Access denied."

Third grin drops before he tries, "Thor, Son of Odin."

The same beep again. "Access denied."

"God of Thunder."

The beep sounds once more. "Access denied."

"Strongest Avenger," Thor states, only to receive the exact same response. I was pursing my lips together and trying not to snicker as Thor repeats himself, in a firmer tone, "Strongest Avenger."

"Access denied."

"Damn you, Stark. Point Break."

Buttons light up as the voice says, "Welcome, Point Break."

Thor and I exchange grins as he laughs. However, just before the jet could take off, the back is ripped clean off as Hulk comes charging through.

"FRIENDS STAY!!"

"No, no, no!!" Thor and I exclaim as we wave our hands at him to stop. "Stop!"

"FRIENDS STAY!" Hulk roars as he steps forward, causing sparks to fly as the ship was too small for his full height."

"St-Stop breaking everything! Aqua!" Thor shouts as he goes to hit some buttons.

I hold out my hands and my eyes turn blue. Hulk groans as he strains against my Haemokinesis, and I grit my teeth as I fight against his immense strength. I ignore Thor gaping at me as he presses another button and Nat's voice floats into my ears.

"Nice work, big guy." Hulk slowly begins to cease his struggling as he looks at the screen with Nat's face in it. "We don't know where Ultron's headed, but he's going really high really fast. So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay?" I slowly lower my arms and straighten my stance as Hulk steps up to the communication cam, Shock on his features as he holds out his hand. I turn to watch Nat. "We can't track you in stealth mode, so, I need you to help me out, okay?" Hulk steps back and shakes his head, blinking his eyes rapidly as though trying to fight against himself. "I need you to... I need you to... I need you to...."

Nat's voice sputters until her image fades, and thor and I turn to Hulk as he punches his face. I watch with wide eyes as he throws himself against the sides of the quinjet, making even more sparks fly, yelling, "No...! Get out of me...!"

He continues to throw himself about the ship, until he collapses and shrinks into his original, human form.

I hold out my arm for Thor to stay back as I step over to Bruce and say, "Bruce? Are you alright?" I put my hand on his shoulder but he starts, crying out, and I jump back out of reflex. "Hey, it's okay! It's only me and Thor, Bruce. Sun goes down, and we are here together," I sing the first two lines of Right Here In My Arms from Barbie as the Island Princess, my voice soft. "Fireflies glow like a thousand charms. Take deep breaths, Bruce. We won't hurt you. Stay with me, and you can dream forever right here in my arms tonight."