Chapter 9

Aqua's P. O. V:

Tony and I fly straight for Stark Tower in New York, where Tony told me he'd figured out Loki would be. Tony is flying in his red and gold armor as I fly on the pegasus beside him, easily keeping up with the older man.

We soon spot Eric Selvig on the platform outside, standing at a device with the Tesseract.

"Sir, I've turned off he augmentry. The device is already sustained," JARVICE says. He was created by Tony as part of Stark Tower, his house in Malibu, and in his suit.

"Shut it down, Dr. Selvig!" Tony shouts as we hover in the air, the air tossing my hair and clothes strongly.

"It's too late! She can't stop now! She wants to show us something. A new universe!" Eric says in a crazed tone, his eyes glowing vibrant blue.

"He's totally lost it now," I say to Tony sarcastically.

"Okay," He says before holding up his hands and firing blasts of hot energy at the device. A blue force field erupts around it, causing Tony, Eric and I to get blown back, the pegasus whinnying in shock. It flaps its wings rapidly, steadying itself. "You try, Blondie," Tony tells me.

I nod my head and make my eyes turn white. I hold up my arms and thrust them down. Extremely large, pointy ice spears (like from Avatar: The Last Airbender) shoot down from the sky and slam into the device, along with an ice ball the size of a house. They strike the device, but the same action repeats itself, causing Tony and I to get blown back some more.

"Vibranium pure energy. It's unbreachable," JARVIS explains.

"Yeah, I got that," Tony says.

"In that case..." I trail off as my eyes turn blue and I focus on Eric's blood. I try to manipulate him to turn off the device, but my arms tremble, and I grit my teeth in frustration.

"Talk to me, Blondie!" Tony says.

I grunt in exertion as I drop my arms and explain, shaking my head, "I can't! Loki's mind control is too strong for me to break through with my Haemokinesis!"

"You've gotta be kidding me," Tony mutters in disbelief.

We turn our heads to see Loki on the platform, wind tossing his hair and clothes as he grips his staff in hand. He's smiling triumphantly.

"Plan B," Tony mutters.

"Sir, the Mach 7 is not ready for deployment," Says JARVIS.

"Then, skip the spinning rigs around the clock." Tony glances at me and gives me a single nod. I return it and we lower ourselves to the floor.

I steer the pegasus to the stairs as Tony gets his armor taken off by JARVIS. The pegasus lands near Tony down the stairs as Loki turns and walks back inside the tower. I then make the pegasus disappear as Tony reaches me and leads me inside.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity," Loki says to the Stark as we walk along the stair's landing.