Chapter 1

Aqua's P. O. V:

I fall asleep in my bed with my book of City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare open in my lap. After I'd eaten dinner and watched The Little Mermaid and Aristocrats, I'd performed Hydromancy to check the next few days in my job as a S. H. I. E. L. D agent. The only ones who know are my parents and my friends, Bloom Hart and Leo King, who are also dating, as I trust them with my life. In these past two years, whenever an attack on Malibu happened, I would face the enemy first and then Iron Man (A. K. A Tony Stark) would just randomly show up to finish the job. He and I don't really get along. We normally find ourselves in a banter just before he'd fly back to his home—almost like father and daughter, in a way.

It just makes saving the world/city that much more difficult.

I don't think I'll survive a team with him.

I'd moved into my own house on Sea Lion Place; it has five acres with a stable, three paddocks for my palomino mare Glimmer, who I still compete with, and a large, 20 by forty arena. It even has a swimming pool.

Tony also has no idea who I am yet, and I made my mentors, Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton (Black Widow and Hawkeye) to promise not to tell him yet. Though, I do hear from Fury and Phil that Tony complains about this annoying woman who can control all aspects of water and ice that gets on his nerves, and I just think it's funny.

Bloom and Leo would sometimes help with the enemy simply by Leo, a tech whiz, use his phone or iPad to track them down if Tony hasn't defeated them already. I've also moved into my own house just this past year, with Glimmer and my tortoiseshell cat, Scarlett.

My house is only fifteen minutes away from my old house, but it's comfortable. It's two storey with a large screen TV in the living room, some spare bedrooms, and a bathroom, while my room has an ensuite. Almost every room has an air conditioner in it, instead of fans or heaters.

My bedroom has aqua walls with a window seat by the window, laid with pink and blue cushions. It has a balcony in between two large, square windows with horse printed curtains. My bedspread is usually light blue, but I've changed it to plain pink this time. There's a white nightstand beside the bed with a lamp on it, and my aqua blue iPhone. My room is pretty much lined with tall bookshelves brimming with books, with only enough space for my white desk, chair and closet, the window opposite the shelves.

 My room is pretty much lined with tall bookshelves brimming with books, with only enough space for my white desk, chair and closet, the window opposite the shelves