Chapter 62

Aqua's P. O. V:

Later that day, we had a funeral for Nat, all of us wearing black, and I wear a black long sleeved dress with strapped black heels as I sit on the edge of the dock verandah outside the facility, Tony, Cap, Bruce and Thor gathered around me. Cap sits on a crate behind me.

Thor was also able to get Moljnir back from his past self

Thor was also able to get Moljnir back from his past self. Any other time, I would've laughed at the reaction on past Thor's face when his hammer just suddenly up and vanished, but not today. I wasn't in the mood for jokes.

I roll a small ball of water in my palm with my Hydrokinesis as I swing my legs over the edge of the verandah, my heels grazing the surface of the clear water.

I tilt my hand so that the ball rolls around it lazily, my other hand braces on the floor beside me as my eyes are closed, tears leaking down my cheeks.

I just refuse to believe that Nat is gone.

Tony asks, glancing at me, "Do we know if she had a family?"

"Yeah. Us," I reply with a hint of bitterness, without looking back at the brunette. It's not that I blame Clint—which I don't—I'm just devastated that Nat is gone and that I couldn't have been there to do anything about it.

I feel Cap looking at me as I break the ball down so that the water can just slide over my hand.

Thor utters as he approaches us, "What?"

"Uh..."

"What are you... What are you doing?" Thor demands of the Stark.

"I was just asking a question," Says Tony.

"Yeah. I know you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back! Isn't that right? To stop this shit! We're The Avengers! Get it together!" Thor says.

Leaning against the pillar with his arms crossed, Clint says, "We can't get her back."

Thor whips around to Clint and throws his hand out to him as he splutters, "Wh... What...?"