Chapter 66

Aqua's P. O. V:

Back in the hotel that night, I stand with Harrington, Bloom, Leo and my parents, Freya against my hip, while Nat sits on the stairs with MJ, Peter's girlfriend.

Ned sits at his laptop with Sarah and Ben, saying as his girlfriend, Betty comes over with a cup of tea, "It's aliens. It has to be!"

Flash says as he comes over while looking on his phone, "Buzzfeed said it's a sailor named Morris who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers."

Nat mutters sarcastically, "You should believe everything you read on the internet. That's how your brain rots, you know." Flash glares at the dark haired girl as MJ chuckles.

"Hi five!" MJ says, and she slaps her palm against Nat's.

"Spider Man and The Little Mermaid could take him," Flash says. "I'll bet they'd make an awesome team."

Freya says, "My mum could've easily taken him down with her own Hydrokinesis! She's the best!"

I smile sheepishly at Freya as I hug her tightly.

I say, "Though, for some reason, my powers were completely useless against it."

Leo says with a hand on his chin thoughtfully, "Maybe because it's more powerful, you can't override it with your Hydrokinesis?"

"It's possible," Bloom says, nodding her head.

"Maybe," I murmur, gazing up at the TV.

Harrington asks, "What do you think it is?"

Julius says, "You know, as a man of science? Witches!"

I roll my eyes as I say, "I highly doubt that. But it's definitely of the supernatural."

Both men blush at me, awe in their eyes. I spot Peter in a corner, no doubt on the phone to his aunt.

Sarah asks, "Who is that guy?"

Brad says, "He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one."

"He's alright," Flash mutters. "He's no Spider Man, or Little Mermaid."

"That has got to be the ugliest suit I've ever seen," I say, shaking my head. "And, by the way, he is nothing compared to Thor."

Nat says, "Uncle Thor could probably have taken him out with one swing of his axe!" Freya nods in agreement.

MJ asks Flash, "What is it with you and Spider Man and The Little Mermaid?"

"They're just awesome, okay? They protect their neighbourhoods and they're inspiring! They've inspired me to be a better man!" Flash says as Peter returns, crossing his arms and I raise an eyebrow at the teen. "What's up, dick wad? Thought you'd drowned?" He winks at Peter who jerks his head to him as I do.