Chapter 41

Aqua's P. O. V:

"Aqua! Aqua!" I hear Thor calling to me as my senses slowly seep back into me.

I moan in pain as my eyes peel open and the blue eyed, blonde haired god appears above me, gazing down at me worriedly as he holds me in his arms. I feel something warm and sticky slide down my left temple.

"Talk to me, Aqua. Are you alright?"

I feel pain all over and it suddenly comes back to me:

Doctor Steven Strange, Hela, our battle in the Bifrost, then when I went after Thor in order to get away from her.

"I think so. I'm alive, at least. Fuck, my head!!" I hiss as I put my hand to my head. "I wasn't sure if I'd survive that, because I don't have super tough muscles or flesh like you, Thor. Owie."

"Can you heal your head?" Thor asks.

I nod slightly, feeling a wave of dizziness overcome me. I hold out my hand and some water comes out from my bottle, before wrapping around my hand like a glove. I then put it to the side of my head and begin to heal myself.

"Where the hell are we?" I ask. "It looks like we're in a garbage dump.

"I've no idea." When I finish healing myself, Thor asks, "Are you right to walk?"

I nod my head, no dizziness this time, and Thor grips me as he stands up. Thor gently sets me on my feet and I turn, taking in my surroundings.

Thor asks me, "What happened to Hela?"

"I was able to hold her back with my Haemokinesis, but I knew the moment I released her or lost my hood on her, she would kill me, so I followed you," I tell him, seeing Thor looking shocked.

"You can use your Haemokinesis on Hela?" I nod my head.

"She may be the Goddess of Death, but not even Hela can escape my Haemokinesis," I state. "Though, I may have pissed her off she'll try to kill me the instant she sees me next."

Thor places his hands on my shoulders as he promises me, "I will not let that happen. And I don't think Loki will, either. For now, we need to figure out where we are and how to get off this planet."

"Agreed."

We turn and look to see a gray sky with a portal in it, emitting red light and garbage dumping everywhere. A rumbling sound comes from above us and we raise our heads, seeing what looks to be a spaceship falling towards us.

Thor grabs me and pulls me with him as he jumps out of the way, onto a hill of rubbish.

That was a close one.

We turn to see even more rubbish spread out before us and a city of some kind sprawling in the far distance.

Just then, we hear an alarm sounding behind us, making Thor and I turn to see a few ships. They land and the doors open to reveal cloaked figures with creepy masks on their faces.