Chapter 31

Songs used:

Everytime by Britney Spears

Let Me Go by Avril Lavigne

Aqua's P. O. V:

As the alarm rings throughout the city, I immediately go in search of Thor, knowing it's the prisoners having escaped.

I find Thor with Jane and Frigga at a balcony. Upon reaching them, I call, "Thor!"

They look at me before Frigga utters, gazing ahead, "The prison."

"Loki," Thor mutters, flicking his blue eyes back to mine

"Go, both of you," Frigga urges. "I will look after her." Thor runs ahead, throwing of his blue cloak, but Frigga stops me by saying, "And, Aqua? Thank you for everything you've done for Loki. He'd mentioned you a lot."

Jane stares at me as I nod back to her, wondering if Frigga knows. The knowing smile the blonde woman gives me tells me everything I need to know.

I whirl on my heels before racing in the same direction as Thor. Zipping up my jacket, I launch myself off the railing as I create an ice pegasus. I grunt slightly as I land on its back before it zooms after Thor, easily catching up with him as he flies by his hammer.

When Thor and I get there, the pegasus disappears as we both jump down into the prison, instantly gaining everyone's attention. Volstagg and Fandral were there, trying to recapture the alien prisoners.

"Return to your cells, and no further harm will come to you, and Aqua will not be inclined to use her Blood Manipulation on you, you have my word," Thor says before a prisoner swings a fist for him, and another goes to punch me from behind, but I smirk as I throw my left forearm behind my head to block it, using my ice armor. Thor grabs the man before saying, "Very well. You do not have my word. Aqua, if you will?"

"Awe, but then, where would the fun be in that, Thor?" I ask with a pout, before a latch my hand around the alien's arm and throw him forward, over my shoulder with a grunt of exertion. I ram my left knee into his back and he goes flying across the hall.

"It would certainly make this whole lot easier," Thor says as he throws back his own opponent, and another grabs him from behind. Thor kicks the alien in front of him while elbowing the one from behind.

I drop the ice armor so I can wrap water around my fists. I then listen to "Bad Reputation" from the first Shrek movie soundtrack as I fend off the alien prisoners.

I dodge a punch and land on right in an alien's face, knocking him back, while Thor punches another and breaks its neck. He then hits another alien with his hammer while I punch down a few more, landing a few kicks in between.