Nothing more embarrassing than this

Start from the beginning

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

These 25 are for you to never stall a punishment or try to get out of a punishment.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

These 25 are for you to never lie, hide the truth or let anyone take the blame for you.

Nathan burst in sobs as soon as Tom finished. He clung to Tom spilling his apologies as he sobbed. “It’s alright now. All forgiven!” Tom comforted the boy. “Come on, you should be in bed now” Tom said. “I sleep with you, please?” Nathan asked and Tom couldn’t refuse the boy as he let Nathan dive under the covers and settle on his stomach.

After Tom, it had been Siva on the third night. But this time, Nathan was desperate to get out of this punishment. “Please Seev, I’m already sore. They both gave me more than 25. Please” Nathan pleaded. “Nathan, buddy, if I don’t do it, the boys would be mad at me and you both. I’ll give you soft spanks, it won’t hurt at all” Siva tried to explain Nathan. “But Seev, can’t you just hit a pillow and I’ll yelp. I’ll make as if you’re really hitting me” Nathan asked. “Really?” Tom asked as he and Max walked in the room. Tom grabbed Nathan and turned him around, laying 5 smacks to his backside.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You don’t ever try to get out of a punishment

Nathan nodded looking at Tom with teary eyes. “Get up Seev” Max said, pulling Siva up and turning the boy around, he landed 5 smacks to the boy’s backside.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

“Ow, what was that for?” Siva asked as he rubbed at his behind. “Soft spanks? You were going to give in, right?” Max asked. “I’m sorry” Siva said. “We’re staying. I really doubt any punishment will really happen here otherwise” Max said. Siva looked at Nathan and helped the boy get out of his clothing and lay on his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

It was not that hard swats and Siva had actually gone soft on Nathan. Max and Tom shook their head fondly at Siva. Siva and Jay were really two people who couldn’t harm Nathan even for his own good. Neither did Nathan ask nor did Siva say anything as Nathan settled down next to him that night and left Max and Tom to pull the covers up for them.

The last night was for Jay. Nathan hadn’t even bother with any whining as he draped himself over Jay’s lap on the couch. He had already pulled his pajamas and boxers down.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

As soon as Jay ended the spanking, Nathan buried his face in Jay’s shirt sniffling slightly. “I’m sorry” Nathan mumbled. “It’s forgiven now” Jay assured him. “It was such a cruel punishment” Nathan sniffled. “Yeah? At least you’ll behave now” Tom chuckled. “You’re mean” Nathan told Tom. “Really?” Max asked. “Come here, I’ll save you from those mean guys” Siva said pulling Nathan on his lap to hide. “You save me, alright?” Nathan said, as he let himself fall asleep. “Jay, tonight is you turn to let him sleep next to you. We all went through that” Siva said, chuckling as he passed Nathan to Jay. “Anything for this little one” Jay said, dropping a kiss to Nathan’s forehead.

A/N

Dedicated to @Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey