~𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛~

I am just spoiling you guys with all these Chapters, but the story is coming to its end :(

Also the chapters AFTER this one will be sad little warning

But after this one ends, I can publish the first chapter of my new story because I have a new idea and can't keep it in my mind without writing it.. 😁

if there's any spelling mistakes don't mind them I didn't proof read 😍

Enjoy angels! <3

Tw: Not eating, Issues with body image

_________________

I jumped up when I heard banging. Draco grumbled and sat up, still holding onto me. Blaise came into the room with construction glasses and a hammer.

"Sorry guys, just doing some reconstruction." He smiled and closed the door. Draco and I looked at each other before laughing.

He picked me up and sat me next to him. "Are you ready?" He grabbed my hand. I looked down at the floor and then at him.

"Yes." I smiled.

We pulled out our trunks from under our beds, and placed them on the sheets. Christmas was only a week away, and I couldn't wait to see Nate and My mom.

I looked in my trunk trying to find my brush. Finally finding it, I walked to the mirror and brushed out my hair.

I took some deep breaths, still feeling nervous about meeting his Parents. I smiled to myself in the mirror to calm my nerves.

I looked behind me and Draco was gone. I was wondering where he was before I heard the shower turn on.

I looked through my trunk to see which dress was appropriate for dinner. I held up a black silk one, twisting my hips to see if it looked nice.

"Definitely not," I looked at the door and Macy was leaning against it. "You're meeting his Parents Liz, not going to a strip club." She said making me giggle.

She walked towards my trunk. She pulled out a light blue dress, it fell past my knee's. "This?" I knitted my brows and twisted my mouth to the side.

"This is very," I tilted my head to the side. "Light..?" I looked at her. She walked over to me and placed her hands on her hips.

"It's very appropriate." She said sassily.

I sighed and nodded my head, not wanting to argue with her. She smiled and left the room. I didn't like how my body looked in this dress.

Maybe if I didn't eat until we got to the Manor, I'd feel better. I placed the dress neatly on the bed and went downstairs.

The smell of Bacon filled up the kitchen. I laughed to myself when I saw Blaise pulling something out of the oven.

He wore an apron that said "kiss the chef". I sat down at a seat at the table. "You really know how to host guests Zambini." Liam laughed.

Blaise placed a plate of Bacon on the table and winked at Liam as he did so. Macy immediately grabbed a piece of bacon.

"Eat some Liz, it's good." She said grabbing more. I smiled and looked at the plate. If I ate then my body would look worse, and if I don't eat i'll feel better.

"I already ate something, I woke up before all of you sleeping beauty's." I laughed. She playfully rolled her eyes and continued eating.

Draco came down the stairs, hair still wet. He grabbed a waffle and just bit a piece off. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek.