~𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎~

I enjoyed making this.... Submissive draco for you guys.  anyways enjoy angels<3

**You can imagine willow as whoever you want (just read the chapter, it'll make sense)

*Mature content
______________

"I said no draco," I said annoyed while packing my bag. He huffed and sat down on the bed. "We'll talk about it when I get back." I kissed him but he pouted and didn't kiss back.

Draco has been trying to convince me to hang out with his friends. But they're all so, boyish. Blaise acts like he's never seen boobs on a girl before, Theodore talks about the girls here like they're for his pleasure and Crabbe and Goyle are just sad.

I was on my way to the library to get more books. I gave my old ones to the librarian with a small smile. I was currently looking through the magical creatures section.

Two hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" I grabbed their hands. I took them off my eyes and continued looking through the books. "You're no fun." Spencer grumbled.

"You seemed to have fun yesterday," I said still facing the bookshelf. I could tell he was confused by the way he leaned next to me and his facial expression. "Seriously?" I scoffed and grabbed a book.

I sat down at a table and he trailed after me. He sat across from me. "No seriously El," He crossed his arms and leaned back. "What're you on about?"

I lowered my book and rolled my eyes. "I'm talking about when you kissed Astoria fucking Greengrass." He still seemed to not understand what I was talking about.

"When?" He chuckled. I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Yesterday you wanker," I kicked him under the table. He winced and glared at me. "Maybe that will jog your memory."

"Elizabeth, I honestly have no idea what you're on about." He shrugged. "I was in my dorm all day yesterday," I gave him a confused look. "You know? I was catching up on all my work."

I shook my head. "That makes no sense! If you were in your dorm then who was kissing Astoria?" The answer to my question was answered when Astoria walked in with Blaise.

Spencer leaned in towards me. "There's your answer E," We both looked in their direction. Astoria saw us and smirked. She blew Spencer a kiss and faced her friends again. "How did you think Blaise was me?"

I stared at him for a while. "He looked just like you," I stood up. I put my finger on my chin. I pulled out my potions and spell book. "There has to be something in here."

I skimmed through the pages. "Here!" I exclaimed. I turned the book towards Spencer. "Polyjuice potion, it can turn you into anyone if you get the hair of the person you want to be."

Spencer looked over at Astoria and back at me. "The only question is, why did she want to trick you?" He grabbed the book. "And how did they get a piece of my hair." He said touching his head.

I giggled and took the book back. "We need to investigate." He leaned back. I smiled. "What, like spies?" I laughed. He nodded his head.

"Exactly E," He leaned in. "Like spies." He whispered. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I waved goodbye and left for my dorm.
__________

I was putting on my black leggings and sweater. Spencer wants us to dress in black. Like actual spies. I just went along with it, it's better not to question him.

I put on my boots and put on a black beanie. Draco walked out of the Bathroom, drying his hair a bit with a towel. He stopped walking and stared at me.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He snorted.

"Spence and I are," I looked up and shrugged my shoulders. "Investigating I guess. His idea of course. Thinks we're some sort of spies." I grabbed my wand and placed it in the waistband of my pants.