~𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍~

I KNOW YOU GUYS KNOW WHATS IN THIS CHAPTER. but just in case you don't there will be a threesome ;)

also two maybe three chapters out today!;)

*MAJOR MATURE CONTENT WARNING

___________

I was currently reading a book. Skimming through the pages as I read them. Draco placed his hand on my thigh and looked up at me, indicating that he wants something.

I sighed and looked up from my book. "Yes?" I raised a brow.

He bit his lip and thought about something for a minute. "Let's have a threesome." He blurted making my eyes widen.

"We've talked about this." I giggled a bit and placed my book next to me. He shifted around so he was across from me.

"Yes I know, but what if you pick the girl." He said making me now interested. I looked up and thought about it.

"Fine." I grinned making him kiss me in excitement.

I don't know why he wanted to have a threesome so bad. Maybe it was the fact that he wanted me to prove to him that I only wanted him.

I put on some clothes and left my dorm to search for someone. I gripped my bag as I roamed the halls. One girl caught my eye.

I watched as she talked to her friends.

I shook my head and walked away. I want it to be someone I know i'll have fun with. But nobody caught my attention.

I sighed and gave up, making my way to the Library. I spotted spencer so I sat next to him. "Hey spence." I smiled as I sat down.

"Hey." He said stressed. I was going to ask him what was wrong but then I saw him reading notes that he wrote to some girl he was talking to.

"Let me see." I grabbed the particular one he was reading.

Spencer I can't do this anymore. - Gwen.

"I don't know what I did." He sighed. Gwen? She was one of those quiet girls who always sat up front and actually payed attention.

I never thought she'd fancy someone. Let alone be with them. "Well, maybe you were getting in the way of her studies?" I said more as a question.

"You think?" He looked at me. Truth is I'm not sure what to think. I mean spencer is a nice guy. Not even I would break up with him.

"I don't know Spence, I mean it could be anything. Maybe someone found out and blackmailed her into breaking up with you." I shrugged.

"I'm not sure Liz. I got to go, i'm going to help set up for quidditch practice." He said sadly.

"You're doing quidditch now?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head while grabbing his book. I wanted to cheer him up.

"Whens your next game? I'll go." I smiled finally earning a smile from him. His eyes lit up. He sat back down again.

"Really?" He smiled. I giggled and nodded my head. "Nobody really ever comes, but our next game is friday!" He smiled.

"I'll go, I'll be there spence. Me, Macy and Liam." I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks liz. I appreciate you." He smiled before leaving. I never knew Spencer was in quidditch. I wonder why he never said anything.

Friday was tomorrow.

It was now 8:30 so I decided to just go back to my dorm. I failed in searching for someone. Oh well, i'll try again tomorrow.

As I was walking to my dorm I heard footsteps following me. I turned around but no one was there. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned back around.