~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍~

Have a good day luvs! <33

*mature content (light)
__________________

I woke up to draco's head nuzzled in the crook of my neck. He had his arm wrapped around me. "Draco" I mumbled half asleep. He didn't budge. "Draco move" I pushed his arm off and sat the edge of my bed.

"Why'd you do that," He said in a sleep voice. "I was comfortable."

"I'm sorry," I said putting on my boots. "We have to head back to Hogwarts today. I'm going to the kitchen to eat. You get yourself out before Mrs.Williams or the maid find you" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'll just apparate. Elizabeth I have to talk to you." He said nervously. "Can it wait until after breakfast, I'm starving" Before he could respond, I said "Thanks, talk to you later" And left the room.

I ran down the stairs and walking into the kitchen. "Good morning liz," Macy chirped. "Did draco spend the night?" Just as I was about to respond, I was interrupted by another voice.

"Draco? As in Draco Malfoy?"

That voice sounds too familiar. I slowly turned around. Shit. My mother.

"Are you dating someone of the Malfoy family?," She said walking towards me. She looked me up and down. "Really Elizabeth? Sleeping shorts and shirt with boots?" She said with judgment in her voice.

"Yeah sorry mother," I said eating a piece of toast. "Someone forgot to inform me you were even coming. Considering you missed last night. Just like you miss everything" I shrugged.

"I apologize," She said sitting down. "So, you're dating Draco?"

"No. I'm not dating nobody at the moment"

"Still not over that Diggory boy, I see," She put her hand on my cheek. "He didn't love you. Get over it darling." She walked away to see Helena.

I felt my eyes tearing up. "Liz" Macy said softly touching my shoulder. I pushed her hand away. "Jus-just leave me alone." I ran up the stairs hiding my tears.

I pushed the doors to my room open and slammed them shut. "Are you alright?" Draco asked concerned. I turned my head towards him. "Yeah." I walked up to him and kissed him. "Please, just fuck me Draco" I placed kisses along his jaw.

He wrapped his hand around his neck. His eyes softened when he saw my face. "No, no I can't. Not when you're like this." He shook his head.

"Just do it. Please." I started to kiss his neck. He softly pushed me away. "Elizabeth, I can't."

I let out a laugh. "So you can fuck me when you're mad, but can't when I feel sad?," I grabbed a cigarette from my bag, and placed it in between my lips. I lit it up and inhaled the smoke. "Fuck you" I said exhaling the smoke.

He grabbed the cigarette from my lips and threw it out the window. He grabbed my neck. "Don't you know those are bad for you?," He kissed my neck. "I'm sorry." He then apparated. Fuck him.

___________

We arrived at the platform. "Are you excited to head back El?" Liam asked.

"Dunno." I said dryly.

"Mum wants to send Damion back. Said Durmstrang was too much for her little boy," He rolled his eyes. "Can't believe I have to see him more other than the holidays."

"Yeah, that must suck," I sighed. I looked over at him and he seemed hurt by my reaction. I hugged his arm. "I love you lio."

"I love you too," He kissed my forehead. "C'mon let's board the train, We'll wait for Macy in there." I nodded.

As we were searching for a compartment I accidentally bumped into someone. I didn't see who it was. I said sorry and kept walking. I was afraid it was Draco. That would mean we'd have to start a conversation.

Macy finally came on the train. "Sorry, my mum wanted me to send her something before I left." She sat down at her usual window spot.

We stayed quiet the whole ride.
________

When we arrived they went to dinner and I went to my dorm. I didn't know what was wrong with me. And I didn't know how to make it go away.

There was a knock at my door. "Come in." There he was. "Hey," Draco said sitting next to me. "How are you feeling?"He put his hand on my thigh.

"Fine." I said dryly. He lifted his hand up higher and higher. "Just fine?" He said trailing his hand further.

"Ye-yeah" I breathed.

"Okay." He pulled his hand away and stood up. I pulled him back down and sat on his lap. "Don't walk away from me," I said kissing his neck. "I want you." I stood up and Unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers. I took off my skirt and sat on top of him again.

"Ride me," He breathed against my neck. "Tease me and it'll be worse for you" He bit the sensitive part of my skin.

I aligned myself with his dick and slowly pushed him in. "Fuck" I moaned. He grabbed my hips guiding me. I slowly began to bounce up and down. He started to attack my neck with marks.

He grabbed my hips and began bouncing me up and down even harder. I dug my nails into his shoulder. "I-i love you" He groaned against my neck.

My heart stopped. I felt tears forming in my eyes. He pulled away from my neck and saw me. "Fuck" He pulled me off of him. "Fuck Liz, i'm sorry." He grabbed my face. "Is it because I said I love you?"

Tears started running down my face. "I-I didn't mean it," He said wiping my tears. "Ok?" I couldn't say anything.

He can't love me. I'd break his heart. But I wanted him. I wanted him to be mine.

"Yo-you should leave." I said wiping away my tears.

"Didn't you hear me?," He stood up. "I don't love you." I started crying. "Just go draco."

He left the room. From the hallway I could hear him shout at himself. I loved him. But how would I know that he wouldn't hurt me.

I sat against my headboard and hugged my knee's. I know he said he didn't love me, But he was lying.

I just need space.
_______________