~𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗~

the next few chapters will be emotional... they were for me at least. anyways enjoy angels<33

*Mature content(daddy kink..)
___________________

I woke up and kissed draco on the cheek. I went towards his lips and placed tiny pecks on them. "Mm," He lowly groaned. His eyes slowly opened as he cupped my face. He kissed back and sat up.

I sat on his lap. He pulled away. "Someone's feeling loving this morning." He chuckled. I innocently smiled at him while my hand was going near his v-line.

He flipped me over so he was on top of me. My arms were pinned above my head. "Not right now babe," He kissed me. "I have to set up for the halloween ball." He got off of me and changed out of his pants.

I whined into my pillow. "Why do you have to set up?" I got up and brushed my hair. "Can't someone else do it?" I complained.

"Who else would do it? Snape personally asked me, who am I to tell him no lizzie?" He fixed his hair. "We can do something when I get back, i'll just be a couple hours." He kissed my cheek and left.

I sighed and sat on the bed. I pulled out a cigarette from my bag and lit it up. It's the weekend and we've been so busy lately. I just wanted to spend the day with him.

I put on my shoes and went to the common room. "Hey Elizabeth," A random Slytherin said. I faced them. All the confidence they had disappeared. "Erm- I-i was just wondering if maybe," They paused and took a breath.

I stood there patiently waiting for them to finish their sentence. "If y-you'd want to go to the ball with me?" He fiddled with his fingers.

"Can't," I said. "I already have a date. But maybe she'd want to." I pointed towards another shy Slytherin in the corner. He smiled and nodded his head.

"I'm helping them set up the hall," Macy said taking the cigarette. "Want to come?" She gave it back. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess," I put out the cigarette and walked out with Macy. "What's your costume for this year?" Over the years we always had a group costume. But a lot of things happened. So it's changed, we're all going as something different.

"Uh, probably an angel. Because I am one," She said smiling. We laughed as we walked into the great hall.  "Okay, Liz you help with the balloons and i'm going to help with the food." I nodded my head.

I was blowing up pumpkin shaped balloons. "You're helping?" Draco asked while moving a chair. "Thank you, we needed the help." He dusted off his hands and leaned against the table I was at.

"Yeah, i'm blowing up these balloons," I held one up. "But something else can occupy my mouth." I smirked. I pulled him closer to me by his waistband.

He laughed nervously and backed away. "Not right now lizzie, ok?" He crossed his arms. "We're super busy with this and I really don't have time." He walked away.

I watched him as he left. I bit the inside of my cheek and went back to the balloons.
_

I had already blown up at least 70 balloons. "Liz!" Macy came towards me with a box. "These are the decorations that fawn said no on. Can you pleaseee take these back to room of requirement?" She widely smiled while waiting for my answer.

I nodded my head and took the box from her. "Thank you!" She hugged me tightly. She walked away and I added the left over balloons into the box. "Here's another box." Fawn said dryly as she handed it to me.

I fake smiled and took the box from her.

I grabbed both the boxes and was about to leave the table. "Hey," Blaise smiled. He moved in front of me blocking my way. "Can we talk?"