~𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~

This chapter wasn't going to be published yet, buttt this is a little thank you for 9k reads! This is the most submissive I have made Elizabeth. Enjoy:)

*Mature content
_____________

Draco was still upset at me about yesterday. Even though he won and he also fucked someone else. He was currently in bed reading his favorite book.

I put on my favorite lingerie and walked out of the bathroom with a glass of scotch in my hand. I cleared my throat.

He looked up from his book and then looked back down. I sighed. I moved the glass side to side before dropping it on the floor.

He looked back up instantly. "Oops." I said nonchalantly. He got up and grabbed my hair. He pulled it as he walked towards to the bed. He tossed me on the bed and roughly turned me over so my ass was facing him.

He grabbed it before harshly slapping it. He slapped it five times before I tried to get higher on the bed. He grabbed my waist and dragged me back down.

He stopped and walked towards his book again. I knocked down the glass on his nightstand with my foot. He turned around. "Oops." I said once more.

He pulled my hair back and placed sloppy kisses on my neck before going back down towards my ass.

He gripped my pussy as he slapped my already red ass. He kissed my clit. He flipped me over and put my legs together, and lifted them up. He slapped the bottom of my ass multiple times before prying my legs open.

He licked my slit and then my clit. He explored my pussy with his tongue. He bent me over the bed and pulled down his pants.

He slapped my ass before he pounded into me. "Yes!" I buried my face in the sheets. His hips repeatedly hit my behind.

He slapped it two more times before flipping me over again. His thrusts were merciless and tougher than ever. I arched my back as I was close to my climax.

When I was about to cum he pulled out. "No!" I cried. "Put it back," He went down to my clit
and flicked it with his tongue. "Why are you teasing me? I want to cum on your dick." I whined.

He slammed into me again. "You're such a fucking cockslut." He threw his head back.

His groans and my cries filled the room. I was going to cum. "Can I cum on your cock now sir?" I moaned sweetly. He slapped my pussy before nodding his head.

I arched my back as I came hard. He gripped my breast as his thrust got more harder. "Do. I. Fuck. You. Better. Than. Him?" He slammed into me hard between each word.

I nodded my head. "Yes," I cried. "You fuck me so much bett-Fuck!" I quickly came a second time.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. "Coming without my permission?" He groaned. "That's a punishment for another time." He gripped my waist and slammed into me.

"You fuck me so good," I praised. I moved my hips back and forth while grabbing my boobs. "Your dick feels so good inside me."

"Yeah?" He slapped my ass. "You gonna cum for me?" He slapped it again.

"Yes!" I cried. "I'm coming!" My whole body shook as I came. He pulled out and moved my body so I was sitting on his face.

He gripped my thighs as he ate me out. "D-draco," I bucked my hips. "Just like that, you're so good." He would never tell me but I knew he loved me telling him how good he makes me feel.

"Fuckkk!" I came all over his mouth. He licked from the bottom of my pussy to the top making sure he got everything.

He stood at the end of the bed. I walked over to him. "No," He smirked. "Crawl." I clenched my jaw. I slowly got on my hands and knee's. He looked at closely as I crawled over to him. I licked the tip and took him in my mouth. I rubbed the part that didn't fit in my mouth.