~𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝~

*Mature content
_____________________

"Are you going to the party?" I asked while sitting on top of him. "Yeah," He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Who else is going to watch you?"

I giggled and kissed him. "I don't need someone to watch me," I stood up and fixed my hair. "In case you didn't know, I can very much take care of myself. I especially don't need a man to protect me." I tilted my head and did a sarcastic smile.

"Now as much as I would love to be here, being with you all day," I put my bag over my shoulder. "I have to go set up for Damions arrival."

"Promise you'll meet me here so we can go together." He stood up and grabbed my hand. "Promise," I smiled and kissed him. "Bye, love you."

"I love you too."

__________

I walked into the common room and Macy was already down there. "Oh! El, we do need," She leaned closer. "Weed." She whispered.

"Okay, i'll ask the twins later." I held in my laughter as I saw her eyes widened. "No way!" She slapped my arm. "They're the secret dealers?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Dunno M, are they?"

Liam walked up to us and put his arm around my shoulder. "Okay guys. This has to be low key but fun," He held up his clipboard. "We already have all of these things. M, you got the guests?" She nodded.

"Liam you're such a nerd," She laughed. "Really? A clipboard for a party?"

"Shut up, it needs to be perfect."

I looked around the room and saw draco walk down the stairs. He spotted me, and saw Liams arm around me. I smirked and turned back around.

"What time is he coming?" I played with Liam's fingers.

"Probably in an hour, which means we need to get this done now."

"Don't worry leo, you have the best party planners." Macy smiled.

"Yeah, sure." He chuckled and kissed my forehead before he left.

"Okay, now you're on the weed and i'm on the guests," She clapped her hands. "I have to go and tell people."

"Alright, I have to go find the twins."
___________

As I was walking down the halls looking for the twins I felt arms snake around my waist. "He kissed you." Draco sneered in my ear.

"Stop being dramatic, he only kissed my forehead."

"Nobody kisses you anywhere but me." He kissed my lips, and when I was about to kiss back he pulled away and walked.

I started looking for the twins.

Finally I found them selling tricks to a naive first year. I cleared my throat making them both move their gaze over to me.

"Oh hey, Elizabeth" George smiled. They told the first year to leave us alone.

"How can we,"

"Assist you."

I always found it strange about how they always talked for each other. "Erm- I need more weed for this party we're throwing."

"Are we invited?" Fred smirked, nudging my arm. "Sure," I giggled. "Only if you bring the weed." I said jokingly.

"Fine,"

"We'll be there."

I nodded my head and turned around to head back to my common room.
___________
*10 minutes until the party.*