~𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗~

They basically have sex in every chapter...

*Mature content
•Slap, spit, and daddy kink involved
__________________________

"Do you want to go somewhere today," Draco asked rubbing his thumb on my hand. "We can go fuck in every place in the castle" He laughed.

I got on top of him and pinned his hands above his head. "Or," I kissed his lips and then trailed kisses from his jaw to his neck. "We can play right now" I bit his earlobe.

He smirked looking up at me. "Can't go a day without my dick, Can you?" He kissed my lips. "Hm? Little cock slut."

I grinned at his words. "Only for you." I giggled. I got off of him and grabbed a cigarette from my bag. "Elizabeth," He walked up to me and took it away from me. "I told you that these are bad for you." He threw it out the window.

"You know if you keep throwing them out the window, then i'd have none left." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"C'mon," He put his arms around my waist. "Let's go do something fun. It's the weekend. We don't have school."

"Should we throw a party." I smirked. He shook his head. "No, no just us two for today." He pouted. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Fine, but I want to talk to my friends before we leave."

"Where has Kallion even been sleeping?" He questioned while taking off his shirt. "She's either been sleeping in her dorm or with Elijah and Liam." I traced my finger on his abs. He grabbed my wrist.

"Wait," He said putting his finger up. "Elijahs going to school here." He furrowed his eyebrows. I pulled my wrist away from his grip. "Yes, you were literally at the house sorting ceremony when he arrived." I laughed.

"I don't know how I feel with you being around him." He shook his head. I rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb. "I love you, draco. Not him."

He walked away from me. "Yeah, whatever." He started to change into his clothes. "What?" I laughed. "Are my words not enough for you?"

"I didn't say that Elizabeth." He didn't even look at me. "Yeah?" I nodded my head. "Well fuck you!" I grabbed my jacket and left his dorm.

Maybe i'm overreacting. Or maybe he truly doesn't trust me.
__________

I stormed into my dorm and slammed the door shut. "What the fuck," Macy mumbled in her sleepy voice. "Get the fuck out elizabeth." She said rubbing her eyes.

"I enjoyed my own dorm." She laughed breathlessly. I threw my jacket on my bed. "Ha ha," I said sarcastically. "Let's throw a party M."

"Can't," She got out of bed. "We have to get ready to greet Damion." She changed out of her shirt. "Fuck," I rubbed my temple. "I forgot he's coming back today."

"Actually," She put on her pants. "That party seems like a good idea, I mean it can be his 'Welcome' to Hogwarts party or something."

"Yeah, so should we throw one?" I really hoped she said yes. Just as she was about to say something Liam interrupted her. "No," He stood at the door. "Partying with Damion always leads to Liz, Fucking him." He let out a low chuckle.

"That was before I was in a relationship leo. Besides," I stood up and ruffled his hair. "We deserve to have fun." Macy nodded.

"So?" I said grinning. "Fine," He sighed. I gave him a cocky smile. "But no shagging my brother please." I jumped up down. "Okay, I promise." I laughed.

"Are you inviting draco?"

"Erm- sure," I smiled. "I'll ask him on my way to the library." I grabbed my bag and left.
__________