~𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜~

Hey angels! Hopefully my updates will be faster, school is taking up most of my time. I don't think there's any warnings in this chapter so enjoy angels!<3

ALSO THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BROKE MY HEART WHILE WRITING THEM, I WILL TELL YOU WHICH ONES WHEN I PUBLISH THEM OKAY NOW YOU CAN ENJOY

*Mature content
_____________

We all looked in the direction of the noise. I had to cover Liam's mouth due to his nervous breathing. We saw a tall shadow walk out of the darkness.

I scoffed and removed my hand from Liam's mouth. "What do you want Malfoy?" I crossed my arms. He walked towards us until He was closer to me.

"Non prefects aren't allowed in here," He said with authority. We all just looked at each other and held in our laughs. "Get to your dorms."

Macy rolled her eyes and stepped out. "C'mon guys." She grabbed our hand. We stepped out. Draco's eyes slightly widened when he saw my swim suit.

It was sort of revealing, not much though. When we walked past him, he grabbed my wrist making me stop.

"I'll catch up with you guys." I smiled. Macy nodded. I heard her whisper to Liam. "She's definitely getting fucked." She laughed.

I held in my laugh as I faced Draco. "Yes?" I raised a brow. He stuck a finger in the top string on my shoulder. He dragged his finger down till he reached where the string ended.

"You're showing too much." He mumbled.

His eyes trailed down my body. Still wet due to the bath I just got out of. I saw a smirk grow on his face. His finger traced his name on my thigh.

I looked down and shut my eyes and sighed. The scar was back unfortunately. His eyes fell back on me. "You don't know how much I want to bend you over this sink and fuck you so hard, you'll have tears streaming down your face." He whispered, making goosebumps appear all over my body.

He dragged his finger down my arm. I grabbed his hand making him stop. "You have a girlfriend." I mumbled.

"We broke up." He said moving his hand. I looked in his eyes to see if he was lying. His actions told me he wasn't.

My breathing got heavier before I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me. We looked into each other's eyes before roughly pressing our lips together.

He wrapped his arms around my lower back. I was so lost in the kiss I forgot about what he did. I suddenly pulled him away. "We can't." I said while catching my breath.

"We can." He mumbled against my lips when he pulled me back. I fell into the kiss again. I jumped onto the sink. His hips pressed against my slit making me slightly jolt.

He pulled away and pulled down his pants quickly. I grabbed the back of his neck as he entered himself. I moaned against his neck as he started to push in and out slowly.

"Faster." I whispered in his ear warning a soft groan from him. He picked up his pace. I gripped his hair and pulled his head back— So we made eye contact.

His eyes got lost in mine. I forced my eyes to stay open, knowing that if I closed them he would just get angry.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. I pulled him in for a kiss as I was getting close to my high. I haven't slept with many people after Draco. I was very touch deprived as one would say.

But this time he wasn't rough. This time it was different. Good kind of different.

"I'm close." I moaned into his mouth. He took that as a hint to go faster. His arm wrapped around my back as my back arched.