~𝚂𝚕𝚞𝚝~

This chapter does involve a daddy and slap kink.

*Mature content
______________________

After that very awkward car ride with Elijah, the Marco's family stayed the night at the mansion.

"How do you feel about seeing your sister tomorrow" Liam asked eating some muggle sweet he bought. "Don't remind me" She groaned.

"Why don't you want to see your sister?" Elijah asked. I rolled my eyes and stood up to get a cup of fire whiskey. I sat back down with my legs crossed.

"Because my family thinks she's so perfect, But I know how she really is."

"I'm going to bed" I said standing up. "We just got here" Macy said raising her eyebrow. "Right, but I don't feel well. So i'm just going to bed" I forced a smile.

"Ok?" She said with suspicion. I left the room and headed downstairs. The kitchen was always my place to go when I was upset. Not to eat. But to be alone.

"I thought you weren't feeling good,"

I turned around. "What do you want Elijah?" I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

He walked in front of me and lifted my head with his finger. "You truly are beautiful." He said softly. "A shame that you're in love with someone else"

My eyes slowly widened. "I'm not" I said sternly. "I don't fall in love. Others fall in love with me. Not the other way around" 

"Mhm" He hummed, examining my face. "So" He said snapping out of his gaze. "Tell me about him"

"Who?"

"The person you love"

"I don't love anyone." He got close. So close our noses were touching. "Then kiss me"

"W-what?"

"I said kiss me. If you don't love him, then kiss me"

I just stood there. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. He leaned in closer and our lips were close to touching. "See?" He said pulling away. "You're in love" He whispered in my ear. He started walking away.

I sighed. I grabbed his wrist and pulled his lips to mine. It was quick. And I hated it. "See?" I said raising my eyebrows. "I don't love. Goodnight Elijah."

I walked up the stairs with tears starting to form. I laid in my bed with my face towards the ceiling.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I never understood why I had to prove to myself that I couldn't love. But I did. Which is why I kissed him. I kissed him because I had to prove to myself I didn't love Draco.

But it didn't work. I feel something for him. Something strong. Like he's just what I need to be truly happy.

Maybe if I go to sleep, it'll go away.
____________

"Liz, wake up" I turned in my bed and got comfortable again. "ELIZABETH" My eyes shot open. "What the fuck macy!"

"You wouldn't wake up. And the ball is in like an hour" She said. An hour? I thought it was starting at 4. I checked the time. 3pm. "Why'd you let me sleep until 3?!" I got out of bed and started brushing my hair.

She shrugged her shoulders. "If i'm being honest, I thought you were hanging out with Elijah" She got out her dress for later.

"Elijah?" I turned around. "Why would I be out with Elijah?"

"Dunno, He said you guys were."

"He did?" She nodded her head.
__________
*time skip*

"Did you hear?" Macy said opening the door. "Hear what?" I said putting in my earring.