~𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝~

This story is going to turn into an emotional roller coaster soon, it'll all make sense in end. Also please don't hate me for future events.... Enjoy angels ;))

P.S: this chapter also made me cry

TW: Mentions of Sexual assault

*Mature content
________________

"Draco, c'mon play cars with me!" Nate said pulling draco's arm. We were sitting on the couch waiting for dinner. He looked at me for an answer.

"Go ahead," I whispered. "I'll be fine." They went to the coffee table across from me and started playing. I giggled at draco's low knowledge on cars.

"And what does this one do?" He said holding up a green car. Nate took it from his hands. "That is same as the others, it just drives." He shrugged.

They played cars until it was time for dinner. I sat next to draco and Nate sat across from us. My mother as usual sat at the end of the table.

"So," She began to cut up her chicken. "How's school dear?" I poked my food with my fork and shrugged. "Normal I guess."

"Actually mum," Nate looked at me. "She hasn't been to school sinc-Ow!" I had kicked him in the leg, and sent him a 'Shut up' glare. "Never mind." He mumbled playing with his potato's.

She looked at Draco and I. She set her fork down. "So," She took a sip of her wine. "How long have you guys been together?" She took another sip.

"Erm-" Draco cleared his throat. "About 3 months ma'am." He looked down at his food. I watched my mum as she poured another cup of wine.

"Mm," She said while taking a sip. "That's lovely, and you treat her well?" She took another long sip. Draco looked up at her. "Yes ma'am, of course." He nodded.

"Good." She poured another cup. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Mum don't you think you've had enough." I said eyeing her cup.

"Don't be silly dear," She chugged down her 3rd cup, and poured another. "It's fine." She smiled. I can tell the argument with dad is starting to affect her.

After dinner, my mum had 6 cups of wine. She was currently passed out on the couch. I covered her up with a blanket and kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong with her?" Nate peeked in. "She always puts me to bed." He looked at her. Fighting back his tears.

"It's okay baby," I kissed the top on his head and hugged him. "I'll just put you to bed okay?" He looked up at me and smiled while nodding his head.

"Go brush your teeth, and put on your pajamas. I'll be up there in a minute." I smiled. He nodded and ran upstairs.

I let out a few tears. I took a deep breath and wiped them away. "Why mum?" I whispered. I turned around and walked upstairs.

I walked into my room and brushed my hair. "Are you coming to bed?" Draco said reading my diary. I grabbed the book from his hands and placed it next to him.

"Stop reading my diary," I giggled. "And in a bit, I have to put Nate to bed." He grabbed my hand. "You're a good sister." He smiled and removed his hand.

I walked over to my brothers room to find him already asleep. I sat in the chair next to his bed. "I'm sorry," I kissed his forehead. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

I've always wanted him to be happy. And now his world is changing and he doesn't realize it yet. "I love you." I whispered.

I walked back into my room to find Draco also asleep. I smiled and covered him with my blanket. I moved his hair away from his face. He grumbled something and turned around.