~𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕~

I'm editing each chapter that is written horribly, AHH. Anyways, this chapter is literally 500 words long like what?

Enjoy angels! <33
__________

"Elizabeth Pierce you will stop tormenting your brother and get on that train!" Scolded my mother.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You know Nate, When you go to Hogwarts there's evil Ogres that will bite your head off!" I said with a evil smile. My little brother hid behind my mother.

"Go Elizabeth or I will not hesitate to move you to Beauxbatons." My father said giving me a serious look.

I snapped my head up and looked at him, my eyes widening. I quickly made my way to the train.

I found an empty compartment and sat down. I was in my own world looking out the window. I didn't even see the compartment door open.

"Liam I found her!". I already recognized who it was. Macy Kallion. We've been best friends since we were little. Macy knows about everything about me.

"Finally, we looked everywhere." Liam said rolling his eyes. Liam Williams. We've been friends since I started Going to Hogwarts.

"I saw you bullying Nate when I arrived at the Platform." Macy said laughing. I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit.

"Yeah I was until my father threatened to send me to Beauxbatons," I said with a disgusted look. "As if I would ever go to a school full of prissy pink princesses." I said laughing.

"I don't know liz, I think you'd fit right in" Liam said chuckling. I punched him in the arm. "Not funny Williams, as if." I said rolling my eyes.

I'm at my 6th year at Hogwarts. I'm a Pureblood Slytherin. Me and my friends are probably the most decent people in our house.

We didn't exclude anyone because of our blood status. We had friends in all the houses. But the 'king' of slytherin despises us. Draco Malfoy.

He hates us just because we talk to Potter. Potter killed Voldemort when he was younger. So the dark lord is gone forever. The only reason Draco's upset about it, is because his father is. Idiotic really.

"Anything from the trolley dears?". When Liam heard those words he immediately snapped his head up.

Macy walked to the trolley. "I think I'll have," She said tapping her chin as she thought. "Two chocolate frogs and some jelly slu-" She was cut off by another voice.

"You sure Kallion? I'm pretty sure you should lay off the slugs" A very familiar blonde said.

I quickly came out of the compartment. "How about you shove off Malfoy" I snapped.

He sent me a glare. "Of course comes pierce standing up for her pathetic blood traitor friends" He smirked.

"Shut up Malfoy, Because I remember when you had a little crush on Macy in your first year" Laughed liam. Malfoy turned bright red.

"And for your information Malfoy, Putting yourself in my business isn't recommended." Smirked Macy.

Malfoy and his goons sent us a glare and left. We walked back into the compartment and let out a loud laugh.

"Did you see his face" Laughed liam. "Yeah, it was priceless" Said Macy out of breath from laughing so hard.

"He's a git" I said rolling my eyes.

I knew one thing for sure.

I hated Draco Malfoy.