~𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌~

____________________________________

*Third person pov*

  Elizabeth and Cedric, were the happiest couple in 4th year. They never argued. They always smiled around each other. They never second guessed their relationship. At least, that's what Elizabeth thought.

  Cedric had been distant. They were already in 5th year when it occurred. He hadn't been to her room like he used to. He wasn't his self around her anymore. Elizabeth had her suspicions.

  They lost their virginity together. They met each other's parents. They were inseparable. Cedric gave her a promise ring on their 1 year anniversary. Promising he'd never hurt her, and she was the girl he would end up marrying. And Elizabeth believed every single word he said.

  She had trust issues due to her family. But she opened up to him. A lot. She trusted him with her whole heart. He told her everything about him. They went through good and bad.

  Elizabeth was with Hermione when she first heard about it. "Elizabeth" Lavender said playing with her fingers. Elizabeth looked up from her book.

"What's up" She said with a smile.

"I um, I saw Cedric kissing Cho" She said with an apologetic look. Elizabeth's smile faded. Her happy look slowly turned into anger.

"Eliza-" Hermione tried talking but Elizabeth had already left.

  She found a group of Cedric's friends. She grabbed one of them by the collar. "Where the fuck is he?" She snapped. When the boy didn't answer she drew her wand to his neck. "I said where the fuck is Cedric"

   "H-he's over there" The boy said with fear in his words. She pushed him away and walked up to Cedric sitting on the bench.

"Hey babe" He said with a smile.

"Is it true?" She said holding back her tears.

"Is what true?"

"Did you fucking kiss her?"

"Kiss who? Babe what are you talking about?"

"Cedric is it fucking true?" She yelled

He looked at her with a guilty look. "Yeah. Yeah it's true" He said reaching for her hand. She pulled away and left for her dorm.

________________

When she reached her dorm she cried. She could hardly breath. Macy walked in not so long after. "Fuck Liz what's wrong?" She said hugging Elizabeth.

"He ch-cheated M" She said crying in Macy's shoulders. "He fucking cheated"

"I'm gonna kill him" Liam said from the door.

Elizabeth's eyes were all red. "Fuck I hate crying" She said wiping her left over tears.

"Fuck him El" Liam said hugging her.

______________

*3 months later.*

Elizabeth had gotten into alcohol and drugs. She had been partying a lot more. Fucking random guys that would hit on her. Anything to get over Cedric.

She was even more fucked up. She didn't care who she hurt. She wasn't capable of love. Cedric didn't think so enough, or else he wouldn't have cheated on her. That's what she always thought. And pretty soon she started to believe it.

Liam and Macy followed right after her. Soon they all became equally messed up. Families were alike. They didn't believe in love. They were the perfect friend group.

It had been 1 year since Elizabeth felt anything for anyone. That was until she connected with Draco. She felt something for him. She didn't want to feel anything for him. He would just end up leaving like Cedric.

But she knew these feelings weren't going away. So she did what she did best.

Get fucked up.

____________________________________