~𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕~

it's raining so hard and my window was open... now my table is wet. But I love the rain so i'll make an exception. Anyways enjoy angels! <3 Also draco is rough in this chapter.

*Mature content

_____________

"Which one?" I asked Macy, swapping between each dress. She placed a finger on her chin. She picked the shortest one. I gave her an impressed look and placed it on my bed.

"This better be the best party before Holiday," She said lighting up a cigarette in her mouth. I nodded my head and went to pick my heals.

"Knock knock," Liam said walking in. He looked at my dress and tilted his head. "Nice." He smirked before taking the cigarette from Macy.

He placed it in his mouth and looked through my makeup and stuff. "You guys ready?" Macy cheered. "First party with an actual boyfriend, the rest were try outs." She smirked making me laugh.

We made our way downstairs. Immediately smelling the alcohol and weed. Macy went to dance with Elijah while Liam left to get a drink.

I stood against the wall, watching everyone dance.

"Fancy a drink?" Spencer said already handing me a cup. I thanked him and took a sip. "It's so loud! Now I know why blaise's parties are the best!" He shouted over the music.

"Yeah! I always look forward to these parties!" I laughed. He spotted a girl in the corner, looking at me to see if I was okay. "Go! Talk to her!" I smiled.

He left, leaving me alone again. I took another sip and caught Draco watching me from the couches. He looked hot.

He took a hit from the joint that blaise handed him. And threw his head back as he exhaled.

Fuck.

I dropped my drink and walked over to him. "Hey." I said grabbing the joint from him. He watched me closely as I smoked.

He grabbed my neck forcing me to look at him. "Open your mouth." He ordered as he examined my face.

I slowly opened it. He leaned my head back and drank some of his fire whiskey. He leaned his mouth over mine and then I felt the fire whiskey in my mouth.

He leaned my head back up watching me swallow the alcohol. I could tell he was horny. As always. But I didn't want him to get what he wanted.

Yet.

He tried grabbing my hand but I pulled away. Smirking as I made my way to where everyone was dancing.

He watched me as I trailed my hands all over my body. Looking him on the eye as I did so. I lifted my dress up a bit revealing my see through knickers.

He walked up and stood in front of me. "Dance with me." He whispered. He turned me around so my back hit his chest.

I danced against him, feeling his fingers dig into my waist. I pressed my ass against his crotch. I heard him gasp.

"Let's play naughty truth or dare!" Blaise shouted.

"Looks like we have to play." I grinned to draco knowing he wanted to ditch this party. I sat in the circle next to Macy.

"Okay, so we have a new rule. If you don't want to do the dare or tell the truth, you have to kiss someone, but the person who asked you truth or dare gets to tell you who to kiss." Theo smirked.

"Sounds fun!" Macy said obviously drunk. She rested her head on my shoulder waiting for her turn.

"Liam, truth or dare?" Blaise asked sipping his drink. Liam thought for a minute before choosing dare.