~𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛~

*Mature content// Slightly kinky
__________________

I've been in my dorm for almost 2 weeks. Macy and Liam have tried talking to me but it was no use. Macy has been sleeping in Liam and Elijah's dorm.

*Knock*

"Macy, I don't want to talk right now." I mumbled against my pillow. "Liz, you have to see this," She yelled. "It's not good."

I groaned and slowly got up. We walked down to the common room. There he was. Kissing her. Astoria greengrass.

I walked up to him. I pulled him away from her and slapped him. "You're an absolute wanker Draco Malfoy!" I shouted. "You said you loved me!"

He held his hand to his cheek where I slapped him. "You didn't say it back," He chuckled. "So it didn't mean anything. None of it did."

I felt my heart sink. But I should've known. "Right," I laughed. My chest was pressed against his. "You're sad Malfoy. You're a sad and shitty little boy." I snapped.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his dorm. When he opened the door, he threw me in. "Don't talk to me like that in front of people." He said gritting his teeth.

"Shut the fuck up," I laughed running my fingers through my hair. "You fucking kissed her. When you said you fucking loved me!"

"You didn't say it back!" He yelled making me flinch. "You didn't say it back," He said more calm. "You told me to leave. Running away from your emotions as usual pierce." He laughed.

"Fuck you," I pushed him. "You don't know shit about me! So fuck you Malfoy!"

"I'm so fucking tired of this shit," He grabbed my throat. "You're so fucked up, that you wanted me to fuck away your feelings." He smirked.

I pushed him off of me. "I Fucking hate you!"

"Oh? You hate me?" He grabbed my cheeks. "Well let me fuck the hate out of you." He roughly let go of my face.

"Go ahead," I dragged my nail along his jaw. "Hardly doubt you can even make me cum anyways" I snickered. I walked to the door but before my hand touched the door knob, he grabbed the back of my neck, and turned me around to face him.

"You don't really hate me," He rubbed his thumb along my lower lip. "Do you?" He smirked.

"Sorry," I palmed his dick through his trousers. "I don't fuck sad little boys." I pulled my hand away.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. I slowly opened my mouth. He instantly put two fingers, pushing them down my throat making me gag. "Now imagine if that was my dick," He pulled his fingers out. "You would've been begging for air already."

"You fucking love me," He smirked. "You love it when I treat you like a slut. You love it when I fuck you like the whore you are. The way I choke you. The way I eat you out. How I smack your ass when you've been bad. You fucking love it. I bet you'd love anything I did to you."

"Do your worst Draco," I shook my head. "But i'll never scream your name again." He looked into my eyes and then my lips. We both pulled each other in for a kiss. He gripped my hair back revealing more of my throat. He placed hickeys all over.

"Today," He breathed. "You're really gonna scream." He locked the door and mumbled a silencing charm. "On the bed."

"What?" I laughed. "You'd have to make me." I crossed my arms. He looked angry and impatient. He grabbed my arm and threw on his bed. I used my elbows to prop me up.

"Spread your legs." He ordered while rubbing his thumb along the side of his lips. I slowly spread them while smirking. He rolled his eyes and pried them open with his hands.

He placed kisses down my thighs to where I wanted him the most. He slapped my clit, I bit my lip to contain the noise I was going to let out. "You won't be able to hide those beautiful noises from me any longer." He smirked.

He licked up my slit and blowed on the part he licked making me feel the cool air hit my bare skin. He then attacked my clit with his tongue. I entangled my fingers in his hair throwing my head back.

"Still not letting any noises out?" He entered a finger in me, making me buck my hips forward. He forced my hips back down. "You're going to take my fingers," He growled. "Because trust me princess. My dick will feel so much better."

He entered another finger and started licking up and down my clit. I couldn't hold it anymore. "Fuck" I softly moaned. He smirked against my heat.

He pulled away and took off his trousers. "If I make you scream my name," He said pressing down on my clit. "Then you have to be my fuck doll. If I don't, then you can do whatever you want." I nodded my head and licked my lips.

Without warning he slammed into me. "F-fuck!" I screamed. He grabbed one of my breast and pinched the nipple. He pushed further into me making me let out a pornographic moan. "I found your g-spot." He laughed breathless.

He pulled out, and slammed back into me even harder. "Yeah," I breathed. "J-just like that." I shut my eyes. He softly slapped me while grabbing my jaw. "Look at my dick sliding in and out of you slut."

He grabbed my throat. "Open your mouth." He ordered. He squeezed my throat tighter, slightly blocking my airway. I opened my mouth and let my tongue fall out. He spit in my mouth.

"Fucking swallow it." I swallowed which made him thrust into me harder. "F-fuck Dr-" I realized I was about to give him what he wanted. He smirked. "Go on slut. Say my fucking name."

When I didn't answer he slapped my breast making me gasp. "Say. It." I rolled my eyes back. I felt myself coming to my high. "Keep going, i'm almost there" I moaned.

He forced himself further into me, making me finally cum. He kept going. Rubbing on my clit. "Cum again." He flipped me over so my ass was facing him. He gave it a harsh slap.

"N-no I can't" I gripped the bed sheets. He gave my ass another harsh slap. "Do it." He grabbed my hair and pulled it back. "Fuck draco" I moaned.

He slapped my ass again. He leaned towards my ear. "You said my name, now you're my little cumslut." He grabbed my face so I was looking at him. He kissed me roughly and pulled away.

I felt myself coming to my high again. I felt my legs shake. "Fuck!" I screamed. Draco pulled out and stood in front of me. "Suck me off like a good girl." He grinned wiping the tears away from my cheeks.

I wasted no time entering all of him into my mouth. "Keep going." He pushed my head further. My gags and muffled moans made him closer.

I hollowed my cheeks. "You're doing so good." He praised. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth signaling that he was close.

Suddenly I felt his warm liquid enter my mouth. He pulled out and grabbed my face. I smirked and swallowed his cum.

"Good little fucking slut" He kissed my lips.

We laid down next to each other. "I meant it Elizabeth." He said staring at the ceiling.

"Meant what?" I turned to face him.

"I truly do love you. You'll always be mine."

I smiled without him seeing me. I held his hand, I felt him tense up. "I love you too." I said softly. He instantly turned his head towards me.

I laughed, and softly kissed him. "You make me forget the pain," I rubbed my thumb along his cheeks. "You make me forget all of it."

"I'm sorry I kissed Astoria."

"I'm sorry I said you were shit" I snorted.

It was true.

I loved him.
________________