~𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜~

*Mature content
___________

"Dracooo," I whined. He had fallen asleep. "Dray wake up." I continued. I kissed his lips. His eyes shot opened and he kissed me back.

I immediately pulled away. "Draco!" I slapped his arm. "I've been trying to get you up for like ten minutes!"

"What can I say," He shrugged. "Your lips are magical." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You're so corny," I got on top of him. "We have to meet them in the common room soon."

"What're you wearing?" He raised a brow.

I tilted my head and smiled. "My dress," I said innocently. "Did you not like it?" I fake pouted.

He harshly slapped my ass, Making me bite my lip. "Stop biting that lip or i'll bite it for you," He grabbed my jaw. "You're not wearing that dress." He seethed.

I smirked and leaned towards his ear. "I wear what I want," I whispered. "You're not my daddy."

Those last words caught his attention. He flipped me over so he was pinning me down. "I'm not?" His nostrils flared. "Fine, let's make a bet slut."

He put his knee between my leg and pressed it against my clit. I bit my lip as he pressed it even harder. "Whoever can get someone to fuck them the fastest gets whatever they want in bed," He smirked.

He rubbed his knee up and down. I squeezed my eyes shut. Getting closer to my climax. "And the loser," He trailed. "They have to listen, and can't say no."

As soon as I was about to cum he pulled his knee away. "Deal?" He grinned knowing that he stopped me from my climax.

"Deal." I glared. He got off of me and went towards the bathroom. I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I walked in the bathroom. I saw him through the curtains. I smirked as I took of my clothes and got in the shower.

"What're you doing in here?" He questioned.

"I'm sorry draco," I wrapped my hand around his dick. "I've been a bad girl. And I want to make it up to you." I got on my knee's and immediately entered him in my mouth.

"Fuck liz," He groaned as he threw his head back. I circled my tongue around his tip. "I love when you take all of my cock." He pushed my head down.

I pulled away when I felt him twitch in my mouth. I stood up and looked up at him innocently. He leaned down towards my breast and nibbled on my nipple making me let out a soft moan.

He pulled away and slapped my pussy. "That's for not letting me cum," He slapped it again. "And that one was just for fun." He grinned.

I put my hand at the back of his neck and pulled him towards me. "You're so hot," I rubbed my lips against his. "I got lucky."

He softly chuckled as he rubbed his lips with me. "I know." He smirked cockily.

I laughed and kissed him.
__________

"Draco come on!" He'd been in the bathroom for 30 minutes. "We have to go!"

He finally walked out. He wore his black suit. His hair was messy but he made it work. He had more rings on. He looked hot.

"Mm," I hummed as I walked towards him. "I don't know if I could be able to keep my hands off you tonight." I dragged my hands down his chest.

"Why aren't you ready?" He grabbed my wrist.

"Well," I walked towards the bed. "Pick one." I pointed to, two outfits I had placed on the bed. Which ever one he picked was the one I'm not wearing.

"That one, shows less." He pointed to the on the right. I smirked. "Okay." I grabbed both outfits and went towards the bathroom.

I walked out, he was fixing his suit. He turned around and shook his head. "No," He said sternly. He turned back around. "I said no Elizabeth."

I ignored him and put on my heels. "Come on draco." Before he could stop me, I already walked out the door.

My friends were waiting for us in the common room. "Hey guys," I smiled. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, but we have to hurry," Macy let her hair down. "Where's draco?"

As soon as I was about to answer, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "Draco is right here." He said with a dull face.

"Right," Liam said awkwardly. "Let's go." He grabbed macy's hand and we left.

Draco was quiet to the whole ride. I made conversation with Elijah, but every time I didn't pay attention to draco, he'd squeeze my thigh.

When we arrived Draco immediately grabbed my hand as we walked in. "Remember our deal?" He finally spoke.

"Yes," I look over at the bar and already saw who I wanted. "May the best person win." I smirked and left his side.

I walked towards the bar and ordered a drink. I look over at the stranger and when he looked in my direction I smirked and returned to my drink.

It came with a cherry so I placed it in my mouth seductively. He watched me the whole time. I bit the cherry and pulled out the stem.

"Excuse me," He sat next to me. Bingo. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure." I smiled. He ordered two drinks. "So, what're you doing here all alone?" He placed his hand under his chin.

"I'm exploring," I circled the straw in my drink. "What's your name?"

He moved his messy hair away from his eyebrow. "Spencer," He played with the ring on his finger. "What's yours?"

"Elizabeth,"I placed my hand on his thigh. "Do you find me attractive spencer?"

He shifted in his sit. "Yeah," He nodded. "Yeah, you're very attractive."

"Do you want to fuck me?" I tilted my head.

"Erm-" He smirked. "Yeah, definitely." I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the bar. I took him to the bathroom.

He lifted me onto the sink. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. We kissed until we heard a moan from the stall.

"Fuck, yes!!" A girl moaned. She stumbled out of the stall with her hair messy and her bra strap loose on her shoulder. She held her heels in her hand.

"Oh," She giggled. "Hello." She fixed her bra strap and walked out the bathroom. "Looks like she had fun." Spencer joked. I giggled at his comment.

I was going to kiss him again until someone else walked out of the same stall the girl was in. "Oh fuck no." I mumbled to myself.

Draco.

"Have fun in there mate?" Spencer gripped my waist. I smirked as draco noticed. I kissed his neck. "Yeah spence, I think he did."

"I'm not your mate," Draco spat. "And I won." He smirked as he left the bathroom.

"What did he win?" Spencer looked at me confused. I shrugged my shoulders. "Dunno, probably an STD." I laughed.

He laughed as well and kissed me again.

After my experiences with Spencer in the bathroom, we went back to Hogwarts. I was currently reading a book about magical creatures.

"Did you cum?" Draco asked walking out of the bathroom.

"What're you on about?" I flipped the page, not looking at him.

"Did he make you cum?"

"Oh," I continued reading. "Yes, yes he did." I flipped the page again. Draco pulled the book from my hands and tossed it across the bed. "Draco! I was reading that."

"What do you mean yes?" He said angrily.

"I mean I came, why are you getting so upset?" I tried to lay next to him but he moved away. He turned to his side and turned off the lights. Without saying another word, he went to sleep.

"You're being a baby, you fucked someone else too!" I said angrily. When he didn't respond, I huffed and turned my back to him.

We went to bed angry that night.