06.04 - 04/06 - We google each other to find our darkest forgotten sins

After a short breakfast and an ungodly amount of coffee, Luís returned to his room and locked the door. He was way past the point of being tired and felt a little dizzy, but it was probably fine. At least he knew that digging up anything regarding Mark himself wouldn't be fruitful. But there were other ways. If he couldn't find anything about him directly, then perhaps he'd find some kind of backdoor, information related to him, rather than about him.
There wasn't much to say regarding his family. His mother was of Korean descent, his father, a german-american military officer, died to lung cancer in 2008. There was nothing to find about his childhood, but from what he could gather from the accounts of his mother and his brother Tom, they didn't grow up wealthy.

He stopped. That couldn't be right. Markiplier grew up in a manor, that's what the Detective had told him. Mark, the Colonel and Damien had been friends since their childhood, and all of them told the same story. The Colonel and Mark grew up in a large manor, Damian would regularly visit to play with them in the huge gardens.
But if the facts presented by Marks family were true, they couldn't have afforded such a big property.
He needed to call the Detective.