Chapter 29.5

AMAJIKI'S POV

~EARLIER:BEFORE YOU ARRIVE~

"A-Are you s-sure she won't r-reject me or even r-run a-away?"I asked the two female pro heroes which it was (Y/n)'s friend trying not to be more nervous.

"You said you wanted to be with her forever,right?"Uwabami asked as I nod.

"Then,this is the only way to be with her forever and don't be nervous!"She said as she nudge me.

"Is everything prepared for her dress and hairstyle with the others?"Ryukyo appeared as Uwabami nods.

"Nemuri texted me they already dragged her with them heading their destination here..We should settle the food,dessert and the alcho--"

"No,no Uwabami! We can't let Amajiki drink since he can't take (Y/n) home if she gets drunk you know how she would literally get drunk."Ryukyo asked as Uwabami sighted with a nod.

"Then how about just a bit of wine?"Uwabami asked as Ryukyo nods.

"Is that 'thing' settled Amajiki?"Ryukyo asked as I nod.

"I've got it on me."I said.

"Alright! I told the owner and said one of the waiter would bring the wine later on."Uwabami said.

The three of us continue to decorate and design the rooftop which we rented for tonight's important occasion without (Y/n) knowing it which we'll surprise her.

"They're almost done with the make up we should go now Uwabami,Amajiki you can do this,okay? Don't mess things up!"Ryukyo said.

"Yup,you better not! We've helped a lot on this and even  take a day off."Uwabami said as I nod.

"T-Thank you so m-much.."I said as I bowed at them and they wave off before walking out from the rooftop.

'I-I can do t-this..!!'

It was already night time the clock strikes at 6:00 pm and the LED lights outside the rooftop were already on and the butterfly design were also gloom on their respective colors.I do like butterflies especially the butterfly that was hang on at (Y/n)'s outside door of her room when I was checking her out what she was doing and if she was okay and that the next day I started having weird feelings towards her whenever she talks,closer to me or even called my name I always feel this butterflies in my stomach,my cheeks were burning hot,my heart beats fast and sometimes my breathing went heavier.

Ryukyo and Uwabami prepared a rustic round table and 2 chairs for the both of us with a small stand chandelier in the table with some flowers on a fancy white pot,the rooftop had more plants here which caused it to be more romantic scenery for us and the moon appeared it wasn't full neither new moon it was half of the moon had only showed up and somehow give a glimpse of light in the world.(Just imagine you're in Japan not in France)