Chapter 23 (ENDO RESU ISLAND) PART 2!!

We turn our glances to whom was speaking only to see a floating person on the mid air with a white suit and a hat that he was wearing along with the brown wooden stick he was holding.

"Put your guards up!"Ryuko shouted as we're in a fight stance ready to defend the citizens against the threat.

"Oh my! Is this how the female pro heroes from Japan would treat me?! How rude of you young ladies!"The man shouted.

"Who are you anyway."I said as his face brighten up again.

"I'm glad you asked me Gaia! I thought none of you wouldn't but that's always a basic question from heroes!"He said as he grinned.

'What's the business with this guy here in this island..'

"I am Haul! A villain to be specific your enemy!"He announced as I face palmed.

'What kind of introduction is that..'

"Well,Haul our enemy in this island sorry to say but we're bringing you down tonight! Gigantification!"Yu said as she activated her quirk making her go huge in size as the citizen started running away.

"Midnight and Uwabami escort the citizens especially Mr.Jude together with advisor Frank,hurry!"Ryuko said as the two followed escorting the citizens into a safe zone.

"Now it's time for me to fight!"Rumi said as she clenched her fist and I launched her to counter attack the enemy using my veins as Ryuko went into a dragon whole form.

"Ryukyo be careful for attacking you might collapsed any building and hurt any citizens around!"I warned as she nods.

"Here I go---!"

"Mt.Lady!"

"Where did you put her?!"I shouted to the villain as he laughed.

"Somewhere enough for her huge size to tug in and as for this lady."He pause as he teleport next to Rumi as Rumi was going for a kick in his stomach she quickly disappeared in the air.

"Mirko too?!"Ryuko said.

"No,it's not that they did disappeared forever his quirk might be a teleport."I said as Ryuko nods.

"Correct! You got it all right on identifying my quirk Ms.Gaia!"Villain Haul said as I gritted my teeth.

"How should we attack him?"Ryuko asked.

'Change plans Zorro if you hear me even we're both separate..I hope you find the both Mt.Lady and Mirko and bring them here..'