Chapter 18

YOUR POV

Early in the morning I got a call from the agency to have a raid operation together with Hawks and Endeavor and some heroes with the police.

We were currently making a disguise outside the place we have to raid and I got two missed calls from Amajiki even I really wanted to call him back but I can't because I'm on duty right now and this is very important because the League of Villains was here too.

"In three minutes we'll begin the raid.."

It was Hawks speaking on my earphone as I sip my tea observing my other comrades on this raid as they act fine.

"Excuse me miss.."I turned around to see a young man as he scratch the back of his head.

"Is there something you need?"I asked as he nods shyly.

"Would you like to drink together with me in that bar?"He asked pointing at the place where we were about to raid.

"Be careful he might be a villain too,disguising.."

I smiled at him as I shake my head declining his offer as he nods in understand and walks away as I sighted in relief.

"Okay..Move!!"

With that I fast my walk through the entrance of the place we were gonna raid as Endeavor then break through the iron wall with a loud bang as we went inside to raid it and capture everyone no one would left behind.

"THIS IS THE POLICE TOGETHER WITH THE HERO'S AGENCY YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST AND EACH ONE OF YOU WILL BE INVESTIGATE BY THE INVESTIGATION TEAM TOGETHER WITH THE POLICE!!"

"Gaia you will be on the left side,Hawks will be taking the right side and I'll be going forward."Endeavor said as I nod and went to the left side.

No one was with me to take clear on the left side which I was glad since no one would be a burden to me as I full speed using my roots.

I take down and captured each villains I encounter at the way with the help of my roots and veins of my hair as I continue my way heading to the end path of this side.

'How long do I keep going in order to find another more villains?! Can I somehow have a warm up fight?!'

*BANGG*

"Seems like destiny wants us to see each other..Gaia.."

"Dabi.."

"What a surprise that you together with the other pathetic heroes come here to raid this place.."He said.

"Well,it's our business to raid some illegal business in any places that includes criminals and villains such as you.."I said.

"I've heard that you've been dating the younger hero named Suneater..Such an interesting news I've heard about you.."He said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong on dating someone!"I said as I launch an attack as he quickly dodge it.

"I never thought you would be more stronger than before,but too bad..I improved more than you.."He said as he launch his blue flames as I used my veins to protect me.

"Not bad at all..But is that all you've got!"He said as he was trying to burn my face in an instant as I quickly dodge it on the other side as we change position.

"Let's get into a serious fight Gaia,okay?"He said as I grin.

"I like that type of yours..More on fighting less talking."I said as we clash together.