Chapter 24 (ENDO RESU ISLAND) PART 3!!

3RD PERSON'S POV

The six female pro heroes finally made their moves on making plans at it was lead by Ryuko and another plan of each other's thoughts and suggestion as they accepted it if the plan A wouldn't be completed.

They were in the meeting room inside of Jude's building as they were already given the full map view of the whole island and other needed things they need for the plan they made.

"So that's all of the plan..But what if we fail all of them?"Uwabami asked.

"If we fail any of these we might get lose at the very end."Midnight said.

"Then,we'll just have to fight in everything we can."Mirko said.

"Even both Ryuko and I went into a huge size that Haul villain is always on his guard to send us in any far away locations and that won't help anything for just fighting them without a proper plan if these plans would fail."Mt.Lady said.

"But what if we really fail them?"Uwabami asked as Ryukyo shake her head.

"It will be our end if any of it fails we only got amount of time we don't even know when would they attack what's the most important now we should evacuate the citizens right away before they would show up."Ryukyo said.

"If any of these fails,then.."Gaia spoke as her other comrades looked at her.

"What is it Gaia?"Mirko asked as Gaia grinned.

"We're gonna surpass our limits right here."

***

YOUR POV

After our discussion together on the meeting room we called Advisor Frank right away for a safe ship of evacuating for the citizens as he informed Jude first before Jude accepted our suggestion and followed what we suggested as we were currently helping to evacuate each citizens in the island together with the patrollers.

"I could say that this citizens were getting devastated of how the island has becoming by those villains by trying to invade this whole island."Ryuko said.

"I know,but they have no choice but just to cooperate for their own sake and after we caught those villains we'll take them back here and rebuild everything that would be broken by the battlefield's cause later on."I said.

"But are we really sure that sure that those two were the only villains that would show up here in the island?"Yu asked as I shrugged.