Chapter 3

'Let's do our best!'

'(Y/n)! (Y/n)!'

'I'm pathetic..'

"U-Um..M-Ms.H-Hado?"

"O-Oh! My apologies from dozing off..What were you saying again?"

'Damn..I should've paid more attention when someone is talking in front of me so it wouldn't be embarrassing at the end..'

"I-I was a-asking if y-you know the r-reason why..She disappeared..?"

"I..I'm sorry I don't know..Can you ask another question than that?"

"S-Sure..Can you describe how her quirk works?"

"Her quirk..Hmm..Her quirk is called nature she can manipulate nature around her and can outburst a root attacks from the ground,she can heal and communicate with animals and also can act the behaviour of different types of animals..One of her specialities is that her hair can grow into veins just like the 1st year on Class 1-B female how her hair grows."

"W-Woah..I-I see..How about yours,then?"

"M-Mine?..W-Well..I can only heal that's all.."

"I-I see..S-Sorry if I asked a different question.."

"N-No,it's fine.."

"O-Okay,then i'll get into the next question I had."

I answered every question that Amajiki asked from another one to another one until it was now done.

'He really wrote it down so he would double checked it..'

'I wonder how he really likes m—Gaia..'

"T-Thank you very much,Ms.H—"

"Call me (Y/n)..It's way more nicer than Ms.Hado."

"R-Right..(Y-Y/n)."

"Okay..Do you have anything to ask or to tell before this ends? I've got some websites to catch up."

"O-Oh! Did I disturb your work?!"

"Pftt—Of course not! It's not a work neither a job it's just for fun..You know more like an observant person of me it's one of my habit this few weeks.."

"I-I see..But I guess it's way more nicer if you watch them personally than into websites and news (Y/n)..You can see it by yourself without any mistake to be heard and to be seen..I-I'm sorry if I say something wrong.."

"Nope,not at all..I'm glad I heard it from you..Sure,I'll try it next time."

"O-Okay..Oh perhaps do you want to eat something sweet?..I forgot that I bring my bag with me I did bought a takoyaki earlier on the way here."

"R-Really?! Can I have some!!?"

"S-Sure..S-Suit yourself (Y/n).."

I nod at him before starting to eat some takoyaki that he just brought and then he also started to eat along with me.

Amajiki and I did a bit of some conversation about heroes and other normal stuffs people would like to talk about just like what future would ahead for all of us..I was the one who really make another topic to discuss so the conversation won't fell off to the ground since I can feel and can say that he's really shy and can't start any good reasons or topic to discuss with.

"(Y-Y/n).."

I sighted as I turned my glance to my left side to see the view.

'The sun is almost going to set..This shy boy,Tamaki Amajiki..He kinda reminds me of myself before..Back when I was on my junior high days..'